Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Summoner-Name Filter Bypass | All regions

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,931
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00tw00t View Post
yeah its funny cause i just wanted to write the same.
after trying out everything i came to the conclusion that riot made nearly everything serversided.

its giving me the message that its already taken. for testing purposes, i allowed "Riot" in name. and even when i chose "Riot 948ht4ghr" it says that the name already exists.
The big question is how chinese or korean ppl chose their nicknames if they arent allowed to use their own characters. IP-Restrictions? OS-Language Checks? A completely different Client?
Yea, if you download the asian client and set "Asian" to your region, you'll be able to use Korean characters.



Diablo_ is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 2
how does that work? i thought everything was patched related to using korean charactars


lordmax020 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,931
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmax020 View Post
how does that work? i thought everything was patched related to using korean charactars
As long as you don't have a korean client, it doesn't work.
Diablo_ is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 54
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit beim Summonername Change Zeichen wie Ð, Ø oder η zu benutzen? Die ersten beiden waren früher ganz regulär und von jedem benutzbar, doch mittlerweile hat Riot das geändert..


V4n1ty is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 2
i got the korean client what to do next download took me ages tho
lordmax020 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,931
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4n1ty View Post
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit beim Summonername Change Zeichen wie Ð, Ø oder η zu benutzen? Die ersten beiden waren früher ganz regulär und von jedem benutzbar, doch mittlerweile hat Riot das geändert..
Wenn man sich das erste mal einen Namen gibt, dann sind diese Zeichen glaube ich erlaubt, beim Namechange wird das mit dem Filter anders geregelt, da weiß ich aber noch nicht wie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmax020 View Post
i got the korean client what to do next download took me ages tho
Register an account for the Asian League of Legends and play.
Diablo_ is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 2
you cant you need a kssn and whats the point of playing with 200 ping
lordmax020 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post
Wenn man sich das erste mal einen Namen gibt, dann sind diese Zeichen glaube ich erlaubt, beim Namechange wird das mit dem Filter anders geregelt, da weiß ich aber noch nicht wie.
Nee sind nicht mal mehr beim ersten Einloggen erlaubt, es kommt immer dass der Name bereits benutzt wird, vollkommen unabhängig davon wie absurd die Kombination aus Buchstaben auch ist (und die Namen existieren nicht, kann man ja im Client überprüfen)
V4n1ty is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,931
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmax020 View Post
you cant you need a kssn and whats the point of playing with 200 ping
The point is that you wanted a Korean name and playing the Korean League of Legends is the only chance you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4n1ty View Post
Nee sind nicht mal mehr beim ersten Einloggen erlaubt, es kommt immer dass der Name bereits benutzt wird, vollkommen unabhängig davon wie absurd die Kombination aus Buchstaben auch ist (und die Namen existieren nicht, kann man ja im Client überprüfen)
Komisch, ich dachte diese Zeichen sind erlaubt. Dass die Namen im Clienten stehen bezweifle ich irgendwie.
Diablo_ is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I need TW-chinese can help me?
x740552 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 137
Legal mas isso so ira mudar meu nome de invocador ou mais alguma coisa?
kaliu50 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,931
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by x740552 View Post
I need TW-chinese can help me?
I guess so but I need the Taiwan-Chinese resource file for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliu50 View Post
Legal mas isso so ira mudar meu nome de invocador ou mais alguma coisa?
Could you speak English please? Otherwise I can't help you.
Diablo_ is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Lame..

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Kennehisftw is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,931
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennehisftw View Post
Lame..

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
It says your name is already taken. Disabled namefilter doesn't mean every name is free and not taken.
Diablo_ is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post
It says your name is already taken. Disabled namefilter doesn't mean every name is free and not taken.
Yeah, I know.



Glad to see it works, I couldn't come up with anything creative enough to put as my username though lol


Kennehisftw is offline  
Reply

Tags
bypass, filter, league of legends



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Name Filter Bypass
Info: Allows you to put restricted words in your summoner name. Currently working for patch 3.9 Does not allow the use of the word Riot in the name....
26 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Name filter Bypass
hey, Ich habe hier was gutes gefunden, vl habt ihr ja interesse :p Ihr solltet, aber trozdem keinen "riot" namen machen da ihr sonst gebannt...
8 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
TwelveSky2 Filter Bypass
well here it is ive got a ss somewhere but i cbf puting it here so ill just post download link all this does remove the filter effectivly allowing...
14 Replies - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.