I've been running Fulc bot for a couple weeks now. 15 VMs 24/7. Since I've already got all the annoying stuff out of the way I will give this one a try in a day or two.
I've been running Fulc bot for a couple weeks now. 15 VMs 24/7. Since I've already got all the annoying stuff out of the way I will give this one a try in a day or two.
NHC works months and months on it I only few weeks. So just stick to NHC, trust me. I want to deliver you the best bot and you already have it.
Give this one credit , he released something for free and as far as i've seen he knows what he's doing , if u wait just a bit longer im sure he will clean the remaining bugs cuz lets be honest nothing comes out without bugs :P , he really wants to help us and the comunity , posting it here so he earned my trust and thanks for that :P.
One tip, let the Auto Update to "false" before running, and save. If Simba update, the bot does not pass the login screen.
It took me a few hours to discover this. - -'
At most, the Bot is fantastic.
Thank you.
Very good bot works wonderfully. Great guy as well. Needed some help and got it. 5/5. Will donate when I have a chance.
A nice update would be re use accounts that are already made but not yet on the target lvled. Because at the moment if you close the program he will create a new user and start from scratch, or am I wrong and didn't noticed any other option?
Is this still going to work after the next patch? I know there used to be some bots that would send all VM's into same custom game (like 5v5 with 10 bots, 5 win 5 lose).
Trying to find a new bot right now so I don't get delayed when my current bot no longer works :/
Yeah, can a mod close this thread.
Thank you for using my software, I am creating a new bot for LoL Patch 3.11 and higher.
Making it so, that you only need to use your main PC.
Do you love online social strategic games? 10/24/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Join erepublik Strategy Game ? Free Online Multiplayer Strategy Games | eRepublik
and help your country in the war against the enemy! Become a soldier, a politician, a journalist, a businessman, and join the other 250,000 players from the entire world
And here is my Ref-Link, thanks if you click it! :)
eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game