Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Full Automatic Level Gainer

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
New video will be published today

Old   #17

elite*gold: 13
I LOVE THIS BOT! Please keep it in dev.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

when you hit level 5, a popup thing says something like "You are level 5! you can now use chatrooms" and it blocks the bottom right side of the screen

Also, im not sure how to end the program. is there a way to break the loop (i dont think escape does), trying to hit the x in the corner to close doesn't do anything and the only way that i know to kill the program is to go into the taskbar and end it.
Old   #19

you can use this on virtualbox right? -

Old   #20

and 26-to 30? with xp boost?

I have a problem! I trying to play with pvp bot but it needs login, so i tried to create an account but it says you can register only 1 account on this computer. Or anything i can't remember very well.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by totika10 View Post
and 26-to 30? with xp boost?

I have a problem! I trying to play with pvp bot but it needs login, so i tried to create an account but it says you can register only 1 account on this computer. Or anything i can't remember very well.
Hi,

As you guess It takes a lot of time to create a hack like this so I wanted to earn my time. Every computer can register once because of trial time. But I think there is a problem with your windows.

Please send me a username and password, i will resgister for you.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b264043 View Post
when you hit level 5, a popup thing says something like "You are level 5! you can now use chatrooms" and it blocks the bottom right side of the screen

Also, im not sure how to end the program. is there a way to break the loop (i dont think escape does), trying to hit the x in the corner to close doesn't do anything and the only way that i know to kill the program is to go into the taskbar and end it.
I will fix it. Thank you...

I got lots of messages and mail from user.

I will release a new update that contains a ticket support. So I will be able to communicate with you clearly.
Old   #22

i wouldn't mind buying a license (is it one time or subscription) and give you some feedback, but i can't find a payment place anywhere. The "Buy License" button is the same as the "Login" Button
Old   #23

You must have an account to have a license. Please first login or register. After that you can use that button. It is subscription.
Old   #24

if someone decline match, it doesnt press accept anymore. and it dc.ed me from game cuse of inactivity.

please make a video on how to make it work in pvp mode :P
Old   #25

There must be something wrong because it must accept game. That feature is also included.

I know there is a bug in some graphic cards. I will fix that issue in next update. Also I will create a ticket support system so we can fix these bugs easily.
Old   #26

The bot doesn't automatically start a new game ;/. I came back after an hour and all it was doing was clicking on the team size and going back and repeatedly doing the same thing over again.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidrahman View Post
The bot doesn't automatically start a new game ;/. I came back after an hour and all it was doing was clicking on the team size and going back and repeatedly doing the same thing over again.
That is also reported. I will fix them all. Thank you.
Old   #28

Works like a charm.But keep in mind you mustn't configure the game in borderless option just use windowed mode.If you use borderless you can't end the current game and it will stuck.
Eline sağlık kardeşim efsane bot yapmışsın.Çok ufak sorunları var ama aşarsın.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

i cant sign up just says one account per windows any help?
Old   #30

elite*gold: 17
Dude, you're the best! I would recommend this to other friends as well.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread