Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Discussion on [Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2013, 10:45   #766

elite*gold: 0
Now my bot weirdly doesn't start LoL when I press F1 (2.4c) and I have the right directory etc, it just randomly happened. (I don't have any LoL processes running either). And the other problem is the solo dominion, on the second game it doesn't do 3v3 it does 3v2 in dominion solo. Please fix this.

Everything else is perfect about this bot! And when it launches custom game it takes alot longer to load, but it might just be my pc or something (not a big problem at all).

If you do fix this you will get a donation. Oh, and for bigger donation make a working acc creator (doesn't need to bypass captcha, since it's impossible) and that randomizes usernames (legit usernames) and passwords and emails and so forth. If you do this, I will gladly donate without regrets!

Thanks
-BoogyBay
(add me for donation purposes, I want to ask you about it)
Old 01/10/2013, 11:36   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by womd View Post

hope that isn't true. been running 2.4/2.4a on 6 vms with no problems. does this mean any future updates i won't be able to use? i remember a previous version where he first started doing the EU option i just deleted the line in the config and it didn't select one and seemed to work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsforsale View Post
stuck when buying xp

it's clicking bundle instead of boost.

server: NA
why is nobody reading wtf..

This is about the BuyXP for your region.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Main Post
reminder: if your region doesnt exist, send a print, 1024*768, of your shop -- or try any of the alternatives until it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by martynaskung View Post
If you do fix this you will get a donation.
I dont do this for money. The donation button is there for people that care about this project 1-2 months ahead. Passion does run out.
Old 01/10/2013, 11:46   #768

Smile

I dont do this for money. The donation button is there for people that care about this project 1-2 months ahead. Passion does run out. [/QUOTE]

There is your motivation. Hopefully you will be one of the best if not the best.
Old 01/10/2013, 13:26   #769

Quote:
There is your motivation. Hopefully you will be one of the best if not the best.
Your generous donation is greatly appreciated.

To let you know ive been thinking of making an account creating tool that i can release but it wont contain any decaptching function. Im just abit afraid of how abused the tool might get. Some people might create over 100 accounts within an hour and their system will catch that up and someone will get punished in the end; be it the person being IP-banned or all of us targeted as botters due to high activity in random-account creation. But, due to the high demand, i guess we'll have to findout. Or, in worst case scenario, this could be a "donators only" tool. Not sure as of yet.
Old 01/10/2013, 13:52   #770

Works like a charm, I thought i will have to spent eternity to lvl up those accounts !!! Thanks
Old 01/10/2013, 13:53   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post

To let you know ive been thinking of making an account creating tool that i can release but it wont contain any decaptching function. Im just abit afraid of how abused the tool might get. Some people might create over 100 accounts within an hour and their system will catch that up and someone will get punished in the end; be it the person being IP-banned or all of us targeted as botters due to high activity in random-account creation. But, due to the high demand, i guess we'll have to findout. Or, in worst case scenario, this could be a "donators only" tool. Not sure as of yet.
i think the best option will be to create acc creator which will do random name , pass , emails - etc. and will ask for the catpacha in the image.
and after u write the catpacha it will create acc and send account information (name+pass) to .txt file
Old 01/10/2013, 14:32   #772

I can't see solo dominion tab in 2.4c, only 3v3, no account.txt no optz tab

do these still exist? trying to read as much as I can but this thread has 77 pages
Old 01/10/2013, 14:49   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFokks View Post
I can't see solo dominion tab in 2.4c, only 3v3, no account.txt no optz tab

do these still exist? trying to read as much as I can but this thread has 77 pages
solo dominion is in BOT tab , by default it is solo dominion ^^
if u cant find it try re-download the bot and run as administrator in win 7 ^^
but i recommend use xp vmware
If that don't work again , try to change what u need from Settings.txt

Hope i Help you
Old 01/10/2013, 15:55   #774

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post

No problem at all. I think it should be donators tool only, because we do not want any young kids here that will abuse the system with the chance of causing us all to get banned.
Old 01/10/2013, 16:05   #775

Quote:
No problem at all. I think it should be donators tool only, because we do not want any young kids here that will abuse the system with the chance of causing us all to get banned.
If it's "donors tool only" , it will don't have difference between NHC Acc Creator and TT Acc Creator and i think my solution ( which is few posts up ) is the best way to keep acc creator free
Old 01/10/2013, 16:14   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
If it's "donors tool only" , it will don't have difference between NHC Acc Creator and TT Acc Creator and i think my solution ( which is few posts up ) is the best way to keep acc creator free
If this acc creator will be free then we will need to have a limit to how many accounts we can make per day or week because if we do get abusers and riot detects them then riot (very low chance) can detect us too. But that is for the creator to decide.
Old 01/10/2013, 16:14   #777

hi , i download your bot and install him on a vw , when i try to use it he start the laucher click on play and nothing ... i just saw vi and no one move .
i wrote on account.txt 2accounts like that :
name|pass
name|pass
he didn't wrote any of this
what can i do ?
Old 01/10/2013, 16:18   #778

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehawknight View Post
hi , i download your bot and install him on a vw , when i try to use it he start the laucher click on play and nothing ... i just saw vi and no one move .
i wrote on account.txt 2accounts like that :
what can i do ?
There are more steps. read them.
Old 01/10/2013, 16:19   #779

Bot sometimes stuck at step: creating user...
Old 01/10/2013, 16:19   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
You should thank those who actually do donate and those who are under the "Thankyou" list on first page, they deserve something for their effort to keep this bot active.

What have you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaancx View Post
Bot sometimes stuck at step: creating user...
This part has yet to be coded better. Next update will contain, what i think is, a more solid solution.
Closed Thread