Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Discussion on [Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/05/2013, 15:57   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualdreams View Post
Can't you make an option for 3 vs 3 (bots vs bots) like 6 teams, and 1 team surrenders?
not sure if you want me to mindread you or just trolling =.=

.............. deeetails?
Old 01/05/2013, 16:50   #527

Hey I just want to say I was having troubles making this bot work but now it's totally fine : D, I just received 8 more go ram, I had 4go so now 12go
With 4go, 3vm => 768mb ram per vm, too much lags, bot was stucking when inviting others 2 accounts, but now it's perfect : D with 12go ram I made 2go ram per vm and it's totally fine, I can even use my computer with lags ^^
What is the minimum ram per vm for normal use of the bot without stucks ?

And please how many times will it takes to up from lvl 1 to 30 ?
Old 01/05/2013, 17:10   #528

24'7; 1-30 between 5-7days depending on your avarage game/minute

I use 1.3gig ram per VM, never get stuck. want to use lower ram? get SSD Disks and put ram to 512 or less. otherwise bot will misbehave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2013, 18:49   #529

I running it with 1,5gb Ram each (without Pagefile), Sys + VM's are on an SSD

It running smootly, no Problems with 3 Bots vs AI, with die System Setup.

BUT: The Problem i find for me was, the Internet Connection ... i only use dsl2000 this about 240kB/s downstream and with Netlimiter i see that the VM's use this very long after a game and in the loading / begin of a game.

I set a download limit to 50kB/s and 100kB/s and the Problems begin.

So check your Connection Speed, if this lower than 240 kB/s this can cause the Problems.
Old 01/05/2013, 18:53   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnalow View Post
Hey I just want to say I was having troubles making this bot work but now it's totally fine : D, I just received 8 more go ram, I had 4go so now 12go
With 4go, 3vm => 768mb ram per vm, too much lags, bot was stucking when inviting others 2 accounts, but now it's perfect : D with 12go ram I made 2go ram per vm and it's totally fine, I can even use my computer with lags ^^
What is the minimum ram per vm for normal use of the bot without stucks ?

And please how many times will it takes to up from lvl 1 to 30 ?
what cpu you have?
Old 01/05/2013, 20:07   #531

close this topic, the Bot is fake skamm. and won't working. close this topic.
Old 01/05/2013, 20:21   #532

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar3n View Post
Lern erstmal lesen und Englisch, vielleicht gehts dann
Bot läuft super bei mir, habe aber (da ich nur 4GB Ram hab) immer nur eine VM mit 1GB im Hintergrund laufen, funktioniert ohne Probleme
Old 01/05/2013, 20:30   #533

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Srsly just GTFO, u make us all sick already

Maybe u could add that the bot close after each match and relog ? it prefent a lot of errors etc.
Old 01/05/2013, 20:47   #534

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
i can make with 1 hand batter than your's idiot.
Seems like u got some experiences with ur hand

Using also win7 vm win xp sp3 and it works (nearly perfect)
Just came home and saw that i´ve get always when an account is finish (leveld to 5 ) and the Bot want to restart the client for the next account, it gives me always an error report to riot (this one with send and not send )
Old 01/05/2013, 21:01   #535

says i need to refill account.txt and its already filled
help??
Old 01/05/2013, 21:08   #536

see? i'm not the only one who had problem with this sheat, but if that is the truth? the program dosen't work
Old 01/05/2013, 21:11   #537

Quote:
see? i'm not the only one who had problem with this sheat, but if that is the truth? the program dosen't work
[schizophrenia]
I implemented IP checks, so if you run it on your IP it automatically breaks down; that way it will never work for you! MUAHAHAH
[/schizophrenia]
Quote:
Originally Posted by icyrider View Post
says i need to refill account.txt and its already filled
help??
This popup only shows when you have 0 accounts on your "account.txt" or if the file is missing/renamed, No other reason. If this doesnt work for you -- go back to first page and start over, you might of missed something important.
Old 01/05/2013, 21:40   #538

@all users from topic, just click near Gar3n under his profile at this topic on left side down under RECEIVED Thanks on the REPORT button
and you can report his post he is flaming etc so thats 1 thing:

@Valen, there is another option it says refill account.txt, thats when he clicked on 5+ or 10+ but his char itself is lvl 11+ so he must click ad 15+ xD

thats aswel an reason error poppups the bot running smooth at solo domination, couldnt think of better one.

when i got my own laptop back with 16GB ram xD i am gonna make VM on it etc, because i see we get extra points etc for it i geus xD

Overflow
Old 01/05/2013, 22:02   #539

I have i5 2500k, 12go ram now, no SSD ^^
It's ok with 2k ram per vm, maybe I will lower it to 1500, I can play on my main without lags = ).
So if it's one week for 3 accounts lvl 30 it's really really great ! Thx for this bot : D
Old 01/05/2013, 22:41   #540

Alright guys, things are going well -- today i hit 200th's lv5 account, which means alot of IP for my main! ;D

An update regarding xp boost, since last image( ) i havnt noticed anyone complain about the bug -- i dont know if people lost fate/got lazy or if everything just worked out well with the latest buyxp-image.

Another thing, i'm going to try to fix the account-handeling, for now its not been working as expected.

Also, a reminder to everyone -- this is very risky, it's always risky to bot; be careful when doing this and if you use this on your main keep in mind that RIOT could ban the accounts you do RAF's on!
Closed Thread