Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool] Helper Tool (LOLHT Lite) 3.2

Closed Thread
 
Old   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 1,337
One little thing can be guaranteed, if during a specific patch (like at the moment is Zed) there are no reported bans it should be safe to use it 'till the end of this patch.



h4с0r-BG is offline  
Old   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
I'm wondering how they detect a d3d jungle timer(Pinki), maybe guard pages or crc scans?


suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSe!man View Post
I'm wondering how they detect a d3d jungle timer(Pinki), maybe guard pages or crc scans?
It really depends how he made it to work with the game.

The only confirmed detected thing is ZoomHack which the server requests from your Client most of the time the ZoomValue, if it's too large you get flagged and after some days get banned temporary.
h4с0r-BG is offline  
Old   #169
 
elite*gold: 366
The Black Market: 153/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 29,838
Received Thanks: 1,707
Its your own tool ?


Hawkk is offline  
Old   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 1,337
Sure it is, why it shouldn't be?

My tool in my own way, even in my own programming language.

Also some news to my precious users, really soon i will be adding AntiHardCC option which will be saving you from stuns, snares and supressions etc etc...
h4с0r-BG is offline  
Old   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,208
Received Thanks: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4с0r-BG View Post
It really depends how he made it to work with the game.

The only confirmed detected thing is ZoomHack which the server requests from your Client most of the time the ZoomValue, if it's too large you get flagged and after some days get banned temporary.
any advances to make it safe? (LOLHT)

Ok, you could filter the packets and send a normal zoomvalue.
suiluJ. is offline  
Old   #172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSe!man View Post
any advances to make it safe? (LOLHT)

Ok, you could filter the packets and send a normal zoomvalue.

LOLHT is safe (doesn't contain zoom hack at all).

About making zoomhack undetected, might be a good idea to poke around with camera multipliers or any kinds of vector calculations related to it.

I've managed to find some funny results while playing around with it which can simulate a camera zoom without the using of "the actuall badboy".
h4с0r-BG is offline  
Old   #173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys, my AVG Internet Serucity thinks, this is virus... I hope its only mistake...
czpublic is offline  
Old   #174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
mine keeps on crashing. can you guys help?
psshmichael is offline  
Old   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by czpublic View Post
Hi guys, my AVG Internet Serucity thinks, this is virus... I hope its only mistake...
It's called false positive, AVG once though Steam is a virus ( AVG Detecting False Positive? - Steam Users' Forums )




Quote:
Originally Posted by psshmichael View Post
mine keeps on crashing. can you guys help?

Hello buddy, did you try staring the tool after your champion is spawned in the base and before minions spawn?

This might helo you out i think.
h4с0r-BG is offline  
Old   #176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 22
I can't download the tool when i download the xZone reactor i click on LOLHT lite it says class not register what does it means?
Simonichi is offline  
Old   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 5
Do you can be banned?
Or is this like a Back Ground Programm?
9Disborred is offline  
Old   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
i dont think you can be banned for using this
t-bones is offline  
Old   #179
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 287
Received Thanks: 13
I have to alwasy turn on XZONE REACTOR Application ? Or I can only run LOLHT ?
shave is offline  
Old   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonichi View Post
I can't download the tool when i download the xZone reactor i click on LOLHT lite it says class not register what does it means?
just install for internet explorer never mind wich browser u choose Follow the steps on the link and Install it 4 INTERNET EXPLORER!!! (thx to h4c0r)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shave View Post
I have to alwasy turn on XZONE REACTOR Application ? Or I can only run LOLHT ?
Jip leave it turned on instead the hack doesnŽt work!
this is from protecting you from leachers and your advantage you have always the newest version!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Disborred View Post
Do you can be banned?
Or is this like a Back Ground Programm?
It is an Background Programm and LoL didnŽt detect it since the last patch so it is safe using it untill the next patch. After this there is no warranty but I donŽt thik that there is some hard punishment if uŽr detected (what is not reported since long time!!)


RAF1991 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.