Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] SXLBOT

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymkhan8 View Post
while running the bot lol crashed once the game starts. this doesn't happen when i use loletal. anyways to fix the crash issue?
Please take a look at the source. I am sure you can add a safety check so that the bot checks for lol every few seconds and if doesn't find it, starts from the beginning- execute lol, login, etc. I am looking forward to the new bot from ugotstuffed as much as anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
If our client is in French, it can work?
It is very easy to modify for French now that the source is out there. Please take a look at the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesoup View Post
Hey, great bot you have here. Works wonders.

Have a small suggestion though, is it possible for you to add a option to turn off buying EXP boosts? I'm currently on RAF 1.0, and would like to save the RP on the smurf accounts for later use should I ever be forced to swap to RAF 2.0 and bot to level 10 (just to make botting to level 10 faster). Thanks!
Simply delete the section under comment "Exp Boost". Then compile as exe.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #77

wish if there was a way to go back to 1.0 system ... i switched accidently and its pretty hard for me to do level 10 cause my pc is slow and i cant use vmware bcoz of it

I am using LolEtal right now.. tried your bot but my monitor doesnt support the resolution recommended for this bot..

Old   #78

it doesnt matter if you are at 1.0 or 2.0 because you can redeem both if you have 10lvl refs or just 1.0 if you have 5lvls just search this forum omg
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk999 View Post
Please take a look at the source. I am sure you can add a safety check so that the bot checks for lol every few seconds and if doesn't find it, starts from the beginning- execute lol, login, etc. I am looking forward to the new bot from ugotstuffed as much as anyone else.

It is very easy to modify for French now that the source is out there. Please take a look at the source.

Simply delete the section under comment "Exp Boost". Then compile as exe.
i can't code, so i won't even try, but the thing is why does it crash? it doesn't crash when i use ulb or loletal

Old   #80

Quote:
i can't code, so i won't even try, but the thing is why does it crash? it doesn't crash when i use ulb or loletal
Neither can I. One of the reasons I made this bot was to show people how easy it is to make such bots given the right tools. I made the whole thing in a sophisticated macro software, and didn't write a single line of code.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

can you just level up to lv5 instead of 10?
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephiso View Post
can you just level up to lv5 instead of 10?
Use the exe ending with L5.
Old   #83

Quote:
Neither can I. One of the reasons I made this bot was to show people how easy it is to make such bots given the right tools. I made the whole thing in a sophisticated macro software, and didn't write a single line of code.
mind telling me what program?
Old   #84

it is currently doing battle training, but it seems like it spammed too much /ff and now even past 21 min, /ff does not work at all anymore. Even if i type it manually, nothing happens.

It's up to 35 minutes now already
Old   #85

Quote:
mind telling me what program?
The program, as mentioned in the opening post in red, is called WinAutomation. Have fun. Hope to see your bot release soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephiso View Post
it is currently doing battle training, but it seems like it spammed too much /ff and now even past 21 min, /ff does not work at all anymore. Even if i type it manually, nothing happens.

It's up to 35 minutes now already
I've seen it happen too. Go to the comment "Battle Training". Under that section there is a loop, and a Wait function inside that loop. Decrease the number of loops (line:96) and increase the Wait time (line:111).
Take a look at this picture: http://i.imgur.com/QoyGh.gif
The number of loops times the Wait time must be equal to 25 minutes. I am using 25 minutes just to be safe. For example, if Wait time is 30s, number of loops must be 50; equals to 1500s or 25 minutes. Doesn't mean the game will be played for 25 minutes, because every 30s the bot will check for end-game screen.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #86

The accs have to be lvl 1, right?
Because I tried with accs at lvl 3,6 and 7 and the bot only log in
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by xUnkx View Post
The accs have to be lvl 1, right?
Because I tried with accs at lvl 3,6 and 7 and the bot only log in
The accounts can be anything less than level 10. The bot only stops and moves on to another account when it detects a level 10 account. See if your accounts have this summoner icon
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
The bot currently uses this image to check for successful login, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #88

Quote:
The accounts can be anything less than level 10. The bot only stops and moves on to another account when it detects a level 10 account. See if your accounts have this summoner icon
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
The bot currently uses this image to check for successful login, etc.
Yes, the problem was the summoner avatar
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by xUnkx View Post
Yes, the problem was the summoner avatar
Thanks for confirmation. When I have time I'll update the bot so that it looks for that avatar and if doesn't find it, sets the avatar to that particular one.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #90

Received Thanks: 1,182
maybe a dumb question but its also possible to up an account to 30 with this bot ? :/

Closed Thread