Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] League of Legends ZoomPatcher (AutoUpdate)

Discussion on [Release] League of Legends ZoomPatcher (AutoUpdate) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 10/01/2012, 21:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
link down

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] 9Disciples ndreg.xrg AutoUpdate
01/16/2012 - 9Dragons - 40 Replies
Well, some time before I made this guide. I stopped playing 9Dragons so I've not been here for a pretty long time. Now I see that some people PMd me asking for updates on ndreg, or that they don't fully understand my guide, so now that I've time to spend on, I've made an AutoUpdater. 1. What do you need. a) I made this AutoUpdater in Java because it's what I've been using for a while so you can't run it if you don't have JRE, you can download it for free here. Don't download it if you...
[Release]My Loader autoupdate added
08/31/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies
1st of all download the loader MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service after that configure it open ServerConfig/Config.ini it explains itself in case u wonderin how to make ur server non hamachi if u have a dynamic ip http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/1152450-make-your-server-non-hamachi.ht ml now for autoupdate ull have to use a file server here is 1 HFS ~ HTTP File Server next open the file server HFS.exe and configure it...