Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool] Mass Automatic Account Creator

Old   #16

elite*gold: 130
Just created 200 accs, all created without trouble BUT 10 are not shown in ref list but shows in account list.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 18
created 50 accounts
looks like all were created

good job

regards

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by En-Trap View Post
Just created 200 accs, all created without trouble BUT 10 are not shown in ref list but shows in account list.
Thanks for pointing this out. You made me look into the code. It turns out he makes us refer to him.

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/e...7d166215671535 <<< I believe that's his referral id
Edit:
Anyways, I think it's an excellent way for leechers to give back to the author.

To OP: You should really tell them that you will be taking some referrals instead of being a ninja...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Useless und Bannable.

Viele wurden wegen so nem sch*iß schon gebannt, nein danke.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Represents View Post
Thanks for pointing this out. You made me look into the code. It turns out he makes us refer to him.

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/e...7d166215671535 <<< I believe that's his referral id
Edit:
Anyways, I think it's an excellent way for leechers to give back to the author.

To OP: You should really tell them that you will be taking some referrals instead of being a ninja...
lol spot on with the referral link, and yes truth be told it does refer 1 to me every 10 >.> didn't want to mention it as then people would maliciously do 9 at a time or edit out the 10th link, but just so you guys know 1/10 of referrals are awarded to my self hope this doesn't up set anyone but thank you to those who have used the program and completed the referrals. it is ninja'd in there but atleast im not asking for donations or selling it or something, i made this program for my self and have supported it in my spare time when a fault arises.

PS. sitting on 1063 referrals atm up over 100 since yesterday so you guys have made over 1000 accounts! in one day lmao. about 450 of those i made my self while testing the program.

I swear once i hit twitch skin the referral donation feature will be removed permanently. tho im not even at 100 yet >.>

Now everyone knows you can edit your account file to remove every 10th, only do 9 at a time or be kind and donate a referral

demo video added to first post
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

After i put everything and on the creating in progress page it just wont process. idk why
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiChu View Post
After i put everything and on the creating in progress page it just wont process. idk why
did you watch the video?

and are any error messages coming up such as username taken or email taken etc?
Old   #23

It works beautifully.
Possible bug of the Progress bar showing 100% when theres about 400 more accounts to go.
Would it be possible to make that Progress bar hidden?
Even when I opened SC2 it was still showing above all >.<
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by weird0ne View Post
It works beautifully.
Possible bug of the Progress bar showing 100% when theres about 400 more accounts to go.
Would it be possible to make that Progress bar hidden?
Even when I opened SC2 it was still showing above all >.<
sure i'll look into it when i have some time.

Made a greasemonkey addon that will count your completed referrals and pending referrals

Old   #25

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathnetworks View Post
lol spot on with the referral link, and yes truth be told it does refer 1 to me every 10 >.> didn't want to mention it as then people would maliciously do 9 at a time or edit out the 10th link, but just so you guys know 1/10 of referrals are awarded to my self hope this doesn't up set anyone but thank you to those who have used the program and completed the referrals. it is ninja'd in there but atleast im not asking for donations or selling it or something, i made this program for my self and have supported it in my spare time when a fault arises.

PS. sitting on 1063 referrals atm up over 100 since yesterday so you guys have made over 1000 accounts! in one day lmao. about 450 of those i made my self while testing the program.

I swear once i hit twitch skin the referral donation feature will be removed permanently. tho im not even at 100 yet >.>

Now everyone knows you can edit your account file to remove every 10th, only do 9 at a time or be kind and donate a referral

demo video added to first post
1. thx for the info
2. if u would say that in first post i would even level up your accounts
3. now i can look at my refs and remove your one from the bot list...
Old   #26

elite*gold: 130
Yep, I dont have problems with it since I got 7 bots 24/7 and 10 over night. Just wanted to make sure that I dont get problems because an acc got into the acc text file without having that acc created (Bot would have problems to start/continue when an acc was there which cant be used). Thanks though for your acc creater I really apreciate it.
Old   #27

not a problem ^^ makes me happy to see people like it
Old   #28

I think this program is horribly glitched. I made about 200 accounts with my referral ID and I stills see only 67 accounts at the "Completed invitations" section of the LoL website, all which I made manually.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by carazy View Post
I think this program is horribly glitched. I made about 200 accounts with my referral ID and I stills see only 67 accounts at the "Completed invitations" section of the LoL website, all which I made manually.
try waiting, i found that problem too. if you watch the video you'll see its on there.. lol. hit the last page button and see if they are there
Old   #30

kann man dafür gebannt werden? sollte man einen new acc machen wo man sich viele acc's erstellen lässt mit dem referall link zur sicherheit? und funktioniert der bot gut damit die acc's auf lvl5 kommen?

Tags
account creator, account maker, bot, league of legends, loleta