Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Allways-Online-Patcher

Discussion on [Release] Allways-Online-Patcher within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/31/2012, 11:10   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJoe64 View Post
gebt einfach "thereisnourflevel" im Launcher ein und ihr könnt euch einloggen.
Das geht nicht, "Maestro Fehler: Bitte starte den Client neu"
Old 08/31/2012, 18:16   #242

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,581
Mal aufs datum geguckt?
Old 08/31/2012, 20:34   #243

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,969
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]AI Patcher / SD hack Patcher
05/26/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 153 Replies
AI Patcher Beta testing what does it do? - AI patcher aka spoon feed program, it automatically patches all AI lua files inside a given folder so that you don't have to bother editing them one by one. Auto-kill, Mobs @ Left side corner just input "help" and you will see the available functions of the downloaded version remember that my program is case sensitive, all functions are in lower cases Beta:
[Release] Hack's for all versions that almost allways work even after patchs
05/22/2011 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Hiya everyone Im just making this post to document the hacks ive found that always work even after most patch's providing you can use cheat engine or some other method to scan for an Array of bytes. These should work on all versions of the game, its been tested on French and Aeria so far I will test on Mayn later. Each hack will have separate instructions but they all involve searching for an Array of bytes. Where i say use this address or take this address you use the address that it...
Silkroad Online Patcher 1.154
12/22/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
If you get troubles send me a private message. Here my new Silkroad Online Patcher 1.154: Features: No DC Zoomhack Swear Filter Serverstatus Nude Patch Download:
Silkroad Online Patcher 1.144
05/04/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Silkroad Online Patcher WORKING: No DC Zoomhack Swear Filter(Chat Window, Stall Chat, Academy Chat) Nude Patch Serverstatus(crowded/FULL) Features:
+3% crit allways
06/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
well in the Fire Festival there is a quest to visit all of the 3 main cites and touch the fire there. As a reward you get http://www.thottbot.com/?i=53671 and once u are near a fire you just right click on it you get http://www.thottbot.com/?sp=29846. and because its not BOP, just make alts and have a mage friend port u to all the cities to get them. and just trade them back to your main after you get it