Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOLO QUEUE JAX ANNIHILATION

Discussion on SOLO QUEUE JAX ANNIHILATION within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
SOLO QUEUE JAX ANNIHILATION

Hello & welcome to my very brief guide, how to destroy SOLO Q with Jax !I've been boosting for a long time with Jax and know, how this Champion works what you should do, to carry games !

EXPLANATION OF ITEMS

: SUSTAIN ; % DAMAGE ; ACTIVE FOR CHASE OR ESCAPE ; ATTACK SPEED

: MORE ATTACK SPEED ; MORE CHASE POWER BECAUSE OF PHAGE ; SHEEN PROC FOR YOUR W AND Q = TONS OF DAMAGE

: I think these items are clear. Randuins for armor/hp/slow.Spirit Visage for more sustain/Mres/Cdr.GA for Revive and more Armor/MRes.Banshees for bursty champions
------------------

How to carry now:

1. If you won youre lane with Jax, you can splitpush toplane all day.Enemys have to help theire toplane to destroy you.If you are able to 2vs1 you know you will win.They have to send 3 or 4 to you up.Tell your team to get objectives like turrets or dragons.IMPORTANT: DONT DIE!If you die you lose the Pressure !!!!!!!!!

2.Not all games you will be able to win your lane,obvious.Try to farm up , get your BOTRK and TRI FORCE and GO ROAM !Help your team out ,try to get objectives as team !As Jax youre a great teamfighter and able to take of carry pretty easy with your E and Ultimate Active! Push your lane and do it over and over again,try to get kills , then move back to the first carry method ,split push ..!

---

Thats basically everything you need to know how to carry with jax. I will add some more pictures and a more detailed description later!
Thank you for reading , post your comments below how do you liked the short and guide and what i should improve.Tell me your carry strategies !

Best regards
felipe

_____

LESSONS AVAILABLE

_____

ASKED QUESTIONS:

Thanks
8 Users
Old 11/01/2013, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 141
I dont know what you mean with "After you finished BOTH", you mean BOTRK ---> Trinity --->GA or (BOTRK + Trinity) ---->Defensive item ----> GA
Old 11/01/2013, 23:32   #3

elite*gold: 75
Kurz und knackig.

Gefällt mir
Nicht viele wissen wie mächtig Jax ist

lg INSYC
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2013, 00:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoObStyLa View Post
I dont know what you mean with "After you finished BOTH", you mean BOTRK ---> Trinity --->GA or (BOTRK + Trinity) ---->Defensive item ----> GA
sorry.. i have written that unclearly.
I mean , after you finished both defensive items.
So :

BOTRK
TRINITY
BOOTS
DEFENSIVE 1
DEFENSIVE 2
and THEN GA

best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2013, 13:34   #5

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
can 1. be sunfire and second defensive item benchies? or isnt this good?
Old 11/02/2013, 16:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujijiji View Post
can 1. be sunfire and second defensive item benchies? or isnt this good?

Sunfire Cape is not that good on Jax.
Randuins is pretty good on Jax because of the slow + Trinity you can chase and delete ADC's.

Banshees Vail can be used as second defensive too,yes!

Best regards,
Maskulin Official
Old 11/02/2013, 19:09   #7

elite*gold: 212
If the enemy team is full AD you could go as the fifth item on hextech or Zephir and build Armor Boots. That only could be viable against 4 AD 1 AP (ap=Supp).
Otherwise i build jax as you. In my opinion jax is a strong toplaner and can handle any other laner except a good Renekton. He will just outpoke you with his dash stun+q comb.
Do you know some good tactis or strategies against him?
Old 11/02/2013, 20:58   #8

elite*gold: 0
Can you screen shot the masteries?
Old 11/03/2013, 15:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bloodseeker View Post
If the enemy team is full AD you could go as the fifth item on hextech or Zephir and build Armor Boots. That only could be viable against 4 AD 1 AP (ap=Supp).
Otherwise i build jax as you. In my opinion jax is a strong toplaner and can handle any other laner except a good Renekton. He will just outpoke you with his dash stun+q comb.
Do you know some good tactis or strategies against him?

Renekton is a very strong opponent and hard to lane against.
Renekton is ONLY stronk with his FURY or with Cooldows Up !
If he is below 20 Fury you can trade with him but be careful of the jungler!

Try to let him push and you have to value minions which are worth to take which not!

Best regards.

#masteries added
#runes added
#Skill order added
Old 11/03/2013, 16:25   #10

elite*gold: 5721
The Black Market: 143/0/0
W>Q>E is better imo
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2013, 17:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celay View Post
W>Q>E is better imo

Definatly not.
Q Cooldown lower > Everything else!
Old 11/03/2013, 18:05   #12

Hey guy, one question:
I play Jax in Soloq and I always buy a Rageblad after my first Item defensive and sometimes even after my core if I never die. Because I think that's a very, very strong item on him, you defeating many opponents already and if you own the rageblade and youre life is less then you are much stronger, so what do you say? Can you build that?
Old 11/03/2013, 19:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpX_Elec View Post
Hey guy, one question:
I play Jax in Soloq and I always buy a Rageblad after my first Item defensive and sometimes even after my core if I never die. Because I think that's a very, very strong item on him, you defeating many opponents already and if you own the rageblade and youre life is less then you are much stronger, so what do you say? Can you build that?

Rageblade is only viable, if the enemys got zero CC's.Or you are hyperfed and nobody can stop you.

Best regards
Old 11/03/2013, 21:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe' View Post
Rageblade is only viable, if the enemys got zero CC's.Or you are hyperfed and nobody can stop you.

Best regards
Ahh okay thank you:-)
Old 11/03/2013, 21:46   #15

which summoners du you usually take with jax? is teleport viable?

Tags
boost, elo, guide, jax, soloq