Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot with english options

Discussion on Bot with english options within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot with english options

Does anyone have a bot with english options?
The one I'm using now works, but is in german so I can't really tell what everything says...
Old 10/07/2010, 04:35   #2

Afaik there's no english bot. So I recommend you to use a dictionary or this:
Old 10/07/2010, 08:48   #3

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 2,877
Hello DeathByMoogles

I'm the developer of LastChaos-Bot. The english translation for it is ready. Please wait for the next update. Then there will be an english translation for you.

Regards
CrazyBox
Old 10/08/2010, 00:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBox View Post
Hello DeathByMoogles

I'm the developer of LastChaos-Bot. The english translation for it is ready. Please wait for the next update. Then there will be an english translation for you.

Regards
CrazyBox
Yes this was the one I used. Patched last night but for the one day I used it, it was amazing. Keep up the great work, you have my appreciation as well as others, I'm sure.