Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seek for help

Discussion on Seek for help within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seek for help

Can anyone let me know how to activate premium char benefits in the game without buying the the ticket.. thank you
Old 07/01/2022, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 104
As a player? No way
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Transmission system problems? Seek help
09/17/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Seeking help ... Why have the whole transmission system consists of source code out .. Z appear in the game can go on the table ... and then they can not send it? .... Res file is not what you want to set? Please do something long Description Thank you :rolleyes: Ich suche Hilfe ... Warum haben die ganze Übertragungssystem besteht aus Quellcode heraus .. Z erscheinen im Spiel auf dem Tisch zu gehen ... und dann können sie nicht schicken? .... Res-Datei ist nicht das, was Sie einstellen...
Seek Help :P
03/28/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hello guys , I want to ask if some of you guys could buy for me RP with (Paypale refund method ) , i will be gracefull if you help me :P , if not im sorry to spam the thread up . P.S i have nothing to offer atm >.< Cheers
[Seek help]Map error metin2_map_capedragonhead
11/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Is normal
Seek help with Homepage
10/09/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i need help to make a homepage i make a register site but i make a full working homepage can one help me and make the homepage for me Thx
Seek Help For Hacks
03/02/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I am totally a newbie of hacking. just wandering is any guideline or whatever in this forum has posted to help newbies start learning hacking? i am really tired about the TzPhQy.....