Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Importing Last Chaos models into blender

Discussion on Importing Last Chaos models into blender within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Importing Last Chaos models into blender

Is it possible? If so, are there tutorials?

Also, I keep getting the "please set up the last chaos directory in config.ini" error with the last chaos model viewer. I assume this is solely because it's old, outdated, and buggy, but is there also a way to fix this? Thanks

Tags
blender, import, last chaos, model, viewer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Importing game objects into Blender
12/07/2020 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Hello everyone. I opened game objects files with Unity as shown below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srm228gYRwU Here is the objects: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/77981294 0256903178/785209201630117958/unknown.png
[HIGH]About Importing 3D Models
07/02/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
What if i designed a 3D model for a monster and want to import and replace it with for example '' Mangyang '' .. my problem is with BMS extension .. the design i make would be .obj ,, i can't convert it to bms .. cuz the ModelConverter doesn't contain the Model Type of Monsters .. so any solutions?
About importing 3D models
05/14/2015 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
What if i designed a 3D model for a monster and want to import and replace it with for example '' Mangyang '' .. my problem is with BMS extension .. the design i make would be .obj ,, i can't convert it to bms .. cuz the ModelConverter doesn't contain the Model Type of Monsters .. so any solutions?
Blender: Kann mir jemand in Blender eine Msr Sniper rifel modellieren
07/21/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Blender: Kann mir jemand in Blender eine Msr Sniper rifel modellieren? 17egold
Importing 2moons/Dekaron 3d models into 3dsmax/Maya
09/19/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Im just wondering after extracting data.pak how do i import the .mesh files into 3ds max or maya. Is there somekind of tool or am i doing it completely wrong? thnx..