Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SammelThread]Last Chaos Knockout?

Discussion on [SammelThread]Last Chaos Knockout? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/14/2018, 10:56   #16

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 2,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
Das liegt an der Community. Das ist wie in der Gesellschaft, man sucht sich ein Sündenbock aus und haut auf den kräftig ein. In dem Fall wars cyb3r mit seiner speziellen Art - fand sowas auch nicht gut.

Dann gabs die Anrufe, die ganzen Videos usw.

Es hat nicht`s mit der Community zutun gehabt, Last Chaos ist einfach ausgelutscht. Wir werden alle älter und Reifer da ist, das dann mal eben so, die weite, Welt von Iris verlässt und in die Deutsche weite Welt hinein geht und das ist bei den meisten einfach so, die ich kenne, das sie einfach Reallife gefunden haben da sie kein Interesse mehr an Last Chaos hatten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekiller84 View Post
i am jeremie in games developing, and LastWhisper you disrespect people because they don't want to share, nice mentality , i have made fully working 2009 source compatible vc10, just the game looks dead, and when i achieved it, it was probably too late.
And i guess i will never share it, because when he see what people made with 2015 sources there is no reason.
If you think I lie and you want me to prove it, I can prove it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 11:03   #17

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
i am jeremie in games developing, and LastWhisper you disrespect people because they don't want to share, nice mentality , i have made fully working 2009 source compatible vc10, just the game looks dead, and when i achieved it, it was probably too late.
And i guess i will never share it, because when he see what people made with 2015 sources there is no reason.
I don't disrespect people because they don't share, nor did i try to disrespect anyone. The people i crossed out are just people that i've never seen anything from. That does not mean that they haven't achieved anything.
Old 04/14/2018, 11:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWhisper View Post
I don't disrespect people because they don't share, nor did i try to disrespect anyone. The people i crossed out are just people that i've never seen anything from. That does not mean that they haven't achieved anything.
ok sorry^^ probably google translate changed your mind.
Old 04/14/2018, 11:27   #19

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Nothing special & respect does not exist here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2018, 12:07   #20

Quote:
Was hat hier Fortnite zu suchen? Oder hast du grade deinen ersten Win gemacht und freust dich nur zu sehr?
Hiermit ist eure Frage beantwortet warum keine mehr LC spielt . Weil es immer noch diese coolen minderjährigen Kinder gibt die ein versuchen in jeden Satz zu beleidigen.
Aber die LC Sektion war schon immer so also kann es eigentlich nicht daran liegen .....mhnn naja suchen wir mal weiter
Old 04/14/2018, 12:12   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkhunter007 View Post
Hiermit ist eure Frage beantwortet warum keine mehr LC spielt . Weil es immer noch diese coolen minderjährigen Kinder gibt die ein versuchen in jeden Satz zu beleidigen.
Aber die LC Sektion war schon immer so also kann es eigentlich nicht daran liegen .....mhnn naja suchen wir mal weiter
Ja du musst es ja wissen.
Old 04/14/2018, 12:15   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkhunter007 View Post
Fortnite ist bestimmt nicht der Grund warum keiner mehr LC spielt. Fortnite gibt es noch nicht lang genug dafür.
Old 04/14/2018, 12:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by damona View Post
Nothing special & respect does not exist here.
i played on your server Danaria Last Chaos, and if i am right you were using 2009 server sources but not client sources,but yes, probably now you have it so it isn't special anymore.
Old 04/14/2018, 12:38   #24

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2018, 12:58   #25

Quote:
i played on your server Danaria Last Chaos, and if i am right you were using 2009 server sources but not client sources,but yes, probably now you have it so it isn't special anymore.
2009 Source is public anyways.
Old 04/14/2018, 13:32   #26

Quote:
2009 Source is public anyways.
yes it is public, but there is nothing to do with the public version, bugged as hell. You have a fix a lot of bugs before you can do something with it.
Old 04/14/2018, 13:38   #27
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 57
The Black Market: 154/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,442
Quote:
yes it is public, but there is nothing to do with the public version, bugged as hell. You have a fix a lot of bugs before you can do something with it.
where is the problem to fix it?Everyone who will open a server need to be to have the knowledge about it
Old 04/14/2018, 14:00   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACΞ™ View Post
where is the problem to fix it?Everyone who will open a server need to be to have the knowledge about it
it isn't a "problem", just the 2009 source is design for vc6 and a conversion is needed to another vc version.
After somes modification in client sources are needed to match with the client files structures, and then fix LCCrypt to connect between your client and the server.
(it will take time but it is all steps if i haven't forget anything)
Old 04/14/2018, 14:14   #29

Quote:
it isn't a "problem", just the 2009 source is design for vc6 and a conversion is needed to another vc version.
After somes modification in client sources are needed to match with the client files structures, and then fix LCCrypt to connect between your client and the server.
(it will take time but it is all steps if i haven't forget anything)
Nothing special

Old 04/14/2018, 14:25   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezona™. View Post
Nothing special

your client sources are a mashup between 2009 and 2015 so we have seriously different sources, but if it is working gj.

ofc probably doing a mashup maybe nothing is special, haven't tried.