Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 17:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Sell]Cheap EP4 Pack Editor + Dupes

Discussion on [Sell]Cheap EP4 Pack Editor + Dupes within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Cool [Sell]Cheap EP4 Pack Editor + Dupes

can close



LCpeke is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 09:37   #2

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 671
Wrong Section.


And any kind of proof for you work would be good i think.


Veni/Marius is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 09:39   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWhisper View Post
Wrong Section.


And any kind of proof for you work would be good i think.
Add me on skype for proof if you interested
LCpeke is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 09:55   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,016
Received Thanks: 943
I think such offers are not allowed.

@


Lucia9986 is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 11:43   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia9986 View Post
I think such offers are not allowed.

@
I think they are allowed as 2 person offered a kind of product similar to this before of me .
LCpeke is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 11:57   #6


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,166
Received Thanks: 7,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCpeke View Post
I think they are allowed as 2 person offered a kind of product similar to this before of me .
Does it work on official servers?
epvpers LUL is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 12:05   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewfwefewfw View Post
Does it work on official servers?
Gamigo not supported (not legal)

Lastchaosgenericname02 , lastchaos300 , eternia , all supported .
LCpeke is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 12:14   #8


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,166
Received Thanks: 7,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCpeke View Post
Gamigo not supported (not legal)

Lastchaosgenericname02 , lastchaos300 , eternia , all supported .
Then you should be fine.
epvpers LUL is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 14:59   #9
 
elite*gold: 199
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,051
Received Thanks: 2,415
Leaked from filix so not guranteed that you have infected it.
Also sell work which isn't yours is really not fine.
damona is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 15:49   #10

 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,234
Received Thanks: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by damona View Post
Leaked from filix so not guranteed that you have infected it.
Also sell work which isn't yours is really not fine.
Da ließt man seit Ewigkeiten hier und dann muss man diesen Bullshit von dir lesen. Übel, übel.

Sell what you want and get money.

Gamigo sagt btw. solange sie nicht wissen wie der Dupe geht können/wollen sie auch nichts dagegen machen.
Ih¢sãs123 is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 16:11   #11
 
elite*gold: 199
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,051
Received Thanks: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih¢sãs123 View Post
Da ließt man seit Ewigkeiten hier und dann muss man diesen Bullshit von dir lesen. Übel, übel.

Sell what you want and get money.

Gamigo sagt btw. solange sie nicht wissen wie der Dupe geht können/wollen sie auch nichts dagegen machen.
Definiere es wie du möchtest, ist meine Meinung wenn du einer anderen bist ist das deine Sache.
damona is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 19:28   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 12
heya !
1) if you were a good boy you would at last add me to skype .
2) thanks to all who reported me this guy, i really appreciate it and respect for all of you ++

so I talked with HateMe as he's a friend , his game will be patched soon to stop this leak tool to work on lc 300 .

For all other LC i can do nothing i am sorry but as this guy is totally give out almost for free my own work , let's stop him . I've heard he sell my work for 50€ that's sad , I will sell it to everyone who want it for just 40€ and you will be sure it is the original pack editor .

The tool will no longer suppor : LC300 , Gamigo (never supported)

No hack, dupes included , and this guy prob know no dupe as i discovered he sent to people a screen of my lc300 account as "dupe proof" that's stupid and fake as those items doesn't come from dupe (it was just 16 cash ticket).

take care when you buy dupes , tools or other stuff from "hackers" "crackers" or just "leacher" idk how to define this guy.

as end, for those who don't know me here is my skype : fili_lb_1993

sorry for my bad english it's not my main language.
dj_filix is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 19:49   #13


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 477
Received Thanks: 578
I think none of you will sell it. Now the price doesnt matter to both of you. He will go to 30€ and then you go to 20€ and so on. Until it gets released for free like so many other things too.
LiQuiD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 22:08   #14


 
elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,166
Received Thanks: 7,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_filix View Post
heya !
1) if you were a good boy you would at last add me to skype .
2) thanks to all who reported me this guy, i really appreciate it and respect for all of you ++

so I talked with HateMe as he's a friend , his game will be patched soon to stop this leak tool to work on lc 300 .

For all other LC i can do nothing i am sorry but as this guy is totally give out almost for free my own work , let's stop him . I've heard he sell my work for 50€ that's sad , I will sell it to everyone who want it for just 40€ and you will be sure it is the original pack editor .

The tool will no longer suppor : LC300 , Gamigo (never supported)

No hack, dupes included , and this guy prob know no dupe as i discovered he sent to people a screen of my lc300 account as "dupe proof" that's stupid and fake as those items doesn't come from dupe (it was just 16 cash ticket).

take care when you buy dupes , tools or other stuff from "hackers" "crackers" or just "leacher" idk how to define this guy.

as end, for those who don't know me here is my skype : fili_lb_1993

sorry for my bad english it's not my main language.
I am sorry but u are the child here, you sold ur work all day long on lc 300 and on other lcs but now u act like hatemes friend, what kind of attitude is that?


I mean u deserve this and it is your tool but he leaked it as a smart guy, like you found a dupe on gamigos serverfiles or on those p-servers, I mean he does the same as you did.
epvpers LUL is offline  
Old 07/05/2017, 22:37   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewfwefewfw View Post
I am sorry but u are the child here, you sold ur work all day long on lc 300 and on other lcs but now u act like hatemes friend, what kind of attitude is that?


I mean u deserve this and it is your tool but he leaked it as a smart guy, like you found a dupe on gamigos serverfiles or on those p-servers, I mean he does the same as you did.
idc about lc and no you are wrong .
I didn't sold it supporting lc300 , only copy i sold was without lc300 support, infact i still don't know how this tool with lc300 support got leaked. about all other lcs i DO NOT CARE at all ^^^


dj_filix is offline  
Closed Thread



« Tastaturbedienung per Programm in Lc | How to create a server EP4? »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EP4 Pack Editor + Dupes
07/05/2017 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
WTS : Pack editor supporting every LC ep4 (ep2 also) some private dupes working on most/all server pm me there or in skype : xxxxpeke (display name is : x peke)
Wie bekomm ich in Ep4 Ohne einen EP4 Shop editor
10/11/2015 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
Wie bekomm ich in Ep4 Ohne einen EP4 Shop editor einen Shop hin ? bzw in die LOD
[Request] DB Editor / Client Editor / PK2 Editor.
08/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Would like to make some Updates on the Server and need some peoples to make em. - Add me on Skype : Saint.sinner8 ( will be rewarded )
Requesting Ep4 Skill Fix For Sql Script & Ep4 Skill.SData.
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Could Anyone Send Me The Files Need It Atm Thanks Would Be Great :( Shaiya Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.