Yes, PayPal only. In addition, it's also very safe for you because you can always cancel your payment if I let you down. But over the past year I have only one payment cancelled by mistake. You can be sure that I will not deceive you. However, if you cancel the payment without any significant reasons, I will be forced to cease cooperation with you.
I take this opportunity to inform you all, that the hack currently not working with GenericName02 due to recent fundamental patch. I shall try to restore the app in the shortest possible time. Sorry, but this month I have a lot of trips in my work, so please pardon me if you have to wait longer than usual.
by the by, some good news (I believe). I wrote and signed the driver that gives the hack the ability to work without any problems with xtrap. But for obvious reasons I left this in extreme case, when it will not be possible to bypass xtrap in the 3 ring (when the developers are finally getting smarter). But now is not the time to let the driver move, so just keep in mind that this is going to work for a long time xD
I apologize for the delay. At the moment I'm going to use the driver to bypass xtrap. I think I can finish today or tomorrow. I will extend all current subscriptions to compensate for the inaction of the program. Please be patient as I have to be sure that you won't have problems with my driver. Thank you.
[Small-Release] Mob regen helper (small) 06/15/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies Huhu, ich fülle gerade einige maps mit Monster voll und da der Map Pointer da nichts funktioniert von Musicinstrutor..
Hab ich eben schnell ne Funktion geschrieben.
function mob_add_temp_regendata()
--
local filename = 'wuste'
local mob_vnums = number(2340,2346)
--
local rr = number(1,2)
Quests für Spezial Teleporter/ Teleporter etc? 03/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies Hallo,
habe mich gestern daran versucht meinen Server "Questfrei" zu machen. Hat auch ganz gut geklappt, nur aufeinmal lässt sich der Lagerverwalter, Teleporter, Spezial Telepoter und noch ein paar andere NPC´s nicht mehr ansprechen. Finde jedoch die Quests nicht, die man einfügen müsste, damit sie wieder mit einem "reden". - Habe noch alle Quests als Back Up auf dem PC gespeichert, also von daher wäre dies kein Problem.
Hätte da jemand eine Liste oder so, bzw. weiß jemand den Titel von...