ah dein abo ist abgelaufen solltest einfach mal über skype iamdss anschreiben das er noch mal nachguckt ob deine bezahlung über paypal angekommen ist hatte das auch hat bei mir 3 tage gedauert bis paypal alles angezeigt hat keine angst das problem war bei mir in knapp 10 min erledigt und alles lief wieder
Write to me in Skype. I activate the program for one HWID (the registration is for a single computer), you might be trying to run the program on your laptop, for example, in addition to the computer for which subscription has been activated. Anyway, write me in Skype, putting in your HWID and number of your PayPal payment. If the problem was my own fault, I will increase the period of your subscription.
I created a Twitter account. I'll notify about important changes through it. Approximate dates of fixes, updates and other information will be available there. I recommend to follow if you bought the subscription. Visit the program home page for more information.
Automatically use pots directly from the inventory
Keystrokes function on conditions
My apologies, I have to change the HWID generator’s algorithm. This means that before running the program, you need to send me your old and new HWID (you will see it in the authorization form, send me both of them). This is a necessary measure due to unreliability of the old algorithm. Write to me in Skype to change your HWID.
I have already said to you and will repeat again. Disable your antivirus or change it. Dr. Web properly works with this app. I will also give you some tips. You did nothing. I can't help a person who is not willing to get help. (If I'm wrong and it was not you, then I apologize)
As for the VT report, it says nothing. I use unconventional methods to bypass XTrap (inject, HotPatch, CodePatch, etc.), it's okay if some antiviruses don't like it. I expected more warnings from VT, really, LOL! There are spots even in the sun.
Decide what is more important personally to you - how it works or how many warnings you see on the VT. Finally, ask who I hurt. I don't think you will get the answer.
[Small-Release] Mob regen helper (small) 06/15/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies Huhu, ich fülle gerade einige maps mit Monster voll und da der Map Pointer da nichts funktioniert von Musicinstrutor..
Hab ich eben schnell ne Funktion geschrieben.
function mob_add_temp_regendata()
--
local filename = 'wuste'
local mob_vnums = number(2340,2346)
--
local rr = number(1,2)
Quests für Spezial Teleporter/ Teleporter etc? 03/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies Hallo,
habe mich gestern daran versucht meinen Server "Questfrei" zu machen. Hat auch ganz gut geklappt, nur aufeinmal lässt sich der Lagerverwalter, Teleporter, Spezial Telepoter und noch ein paar andere NPC´s nicht mehr ansprechen. Finde jedoch die Quests nicht, die man einfügen müsste, damit sie wieder mit einem "reden". - Habe noch alle Quests als Back Up auf dem PC gespeichert, also von daher wäre dies kein Problem.
Hätte da jemand eine Liste oder so, bzw. weiß jemand den Titel von...