Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche AIO LC Hack..

Discussion on Suche AIO LC Hack.. within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/15/2013, 21:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-kυn View Post
Bei uns wirds nicht alle xx Minuten gemacht, sondern wöchentlich.^^
Was auch immer gemacht wird, es klappt nicht

Bisher wurden meine Testchars nicht gebannt. Trotz ständigem Hack und ab und zu geisterhafter Vermehrung von Items.
Old 10/15/2013, 21:23   #17

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumarin View Post
Was auch immer gemacht wird, es klappt nicht

Bisher wurden meine Testchars nicht gebannt. Trotz ständigem Hack und ab und zu geisterhafter Vermehrung von Items.
Klar.

-> Wir haben das auch noch nicht gemacht. :3
Old 10/15/2013, 22:21   #18

There are some Noobs to release Hacks For AIO LC lol you can't play like a normal players
Old 10/16/2013, 00:12   #19

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Question. View Post
There are some Noobs to release Hacks For AIO LC lol you can't play like a normal players
This is a hacker forum D:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2013, 07:28   #20

LastChaos server files doesn't log anything other than attack speed hacking. So hack away on that noob server guys, just don't attack speed hack. The rest isn't noticeable by the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2013, 07:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
LastChaos server files doesn't log anything other than attack speed hacking. So hack away on that noob server guys, just don't attack speed hack. The rest isn't noticeable by the server.
You should know it because you know our staff so gewd.
-> Btw: xDayend sent you a virus and it was himself and not a hacker. ;P
Old 10/17/2013, 05:22   #22

Quote:
You should know it because you know our staff so gewd.
-> Btw: xDayend sent you a virus and it was himself and not a hacker. ;P
I do know who this **** server staff comprises of. I don't need to tell anyone here for everyone to know either. I retired developing LastChaos three months ago. So continue running a fail server, I have nothing against it. Tho don't complain when someone points out the obvious. No one on your fail servers administration could ever stop hackers on your server. That just goes to prove the lack of knowledge your "team" has. Having only 60 players online 24/7 is far from being successful. That's not even enough players to fill the arena.

As for xDayend trying to send me a virus? I don't care if he does or doesn't, infecting a hacker isn't something that's easily done. xDayend should know that by now. If he succeeds I will tip my hat to him, but he never will.

Moral of the story? Go ahead and hack on AioLC, there is nothing in place to stop you. The server administration is too stupid to ever figure out how to write an anticheat system, and if they did it would be bypassed in under a day. So don't fear being caught, like others have already said in this thread. They have hacked for a while now on AioLC and never got busted for it.
Old 10/17/2013, 09:46   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
I do know who this shit server staff comprises of. I don't need to tell anyone here for everyone to know either. I retired developing LastChaos three months ago. So continue running a fail server, I have nothing against it. Tho don't complain when someone points out the obvious. No one on your fail servers administration could ever stop hackers on your server. That just goes to prove the lack of knowledge your "team" has. Having only 60 players online 24/7 is far from being successful. That's not even enough players to fill the arena.

As for xDayend trying to send me a virus? I don't care if he does or doesn't, infecting a hacker isn't something that's easily done. xDayend should know that by now. If he succeeds I will tip my hat to him, but he never will.

Moral of the story? Go ahead and hack on AioLC, there is nothing in place to stop you. The server administration is too stupid to ever figure out how to write an anticheat system, and if they did it would be bypassed in under a day. So don't fear being caught, like others have already said in this thread. They have hacked for a while now on AioLC and never got busted for it.

Aio-LC:

(We reached that in 15 days.)
On universe we also have like 180+ on.

Anti-Hack-Tool will be activated soon -> Thx to our dev.^^

People can do whatever they want, also hacking but it won't help when they get banned then. We won't accept sth like "I didn't know hacking is not allowed or such stuff" - what some people always try.
Old 10/17/2013, 13:18   #24

elite*gold: 5
Warmonger need attention again....
AiO LC will do something against hacks.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/17/2013, 23:02   #25

Quote:
Anti-Hack-Tool will be activated soon -> Thx to our dev.^^

People can do whatever they want, also hacking but it won't help when they get banned then. We won't accept sth like "I didn't know hacking is not allowed or such stuff" - what some people always try.
Honestly, who cares about a ban on a P-Server? Even w/out much hacking, a highlevel char ist a matter of days. With hacks and dupes one can easily destroy a whole server in one night.

I don't care for my chars on these servers. I just try out the possibilities and if one of these servers die due to a test or attitude of mine, I wouldn't shed a tear. No "anti-hack-tool" will be able to stop certain hacks.

What is the difference between hacking and not hacking on a P-Server anyway? With hacks you're a few hours faster only than w/out
Old 10/17/2013, 23:43   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumarin View Post
Honestly, who cares about a ban on a P-Server? Even w/out much hacking, a highlevel char ist a matter of days. With hacks and dupes one can easily destroy a whole server in one night.

I don't care for my chars on these servers. I just try out the possibilities and if one of these servers die due to a test or attitude of mine, I wouldn't shed a tear. No "anti-hack-tool" will be able to stop certain hacks.

What is the difference between hacking and not hacking on a P-Server anyway? With hacks you're a few hours faster only than w/out
Did you ever think about PvP?
It would just be a "fkin" advantage against people that don't have a hack.
We want a Fairplay and that is it.
It is not about an "Anti-Hack-Tool it is only about the "No Fun" because it is not that hard to level up as you said and we offer most things for free so it is weird that people still try to get hacks for playing on such an easy server.
Also we will try to fix most dupes/crashes and our dev is doing a pretty good job.
Old 10/18/2013, 07:16   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luôô View Post
Warmonger need attention again....
AiO LC will do something against hacks.
No attention, just random trolling...
Better reside in kernel mode or you won't get far (pro tip).
Old 10/18/2013, 17:25   #28

elite*gold: 3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtasY♥ View Post
was laberst du xD

Ich schäme mich dafür, LC Dev zu sein, bei so welchen Leuten!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2013, 17:32   #29

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 107/0/0
ja schäm dich O: , Was wusste ich von das die ein Anti hack dingensbums machen ?
Old 10/18/2013, 17:39   #30

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,208
Wenn das so einfach wäre mal eben ein Script über die Logs laufen zu lassen, alle Hacker zu bannen und den Server zu "bereinigen" warum, mein liebes Aio Team, sind dann die Offiziellen Server nicht schon frei von Hackern?