Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Problem reading EP3 ItemAll

Discussion on [HELP] Problem reading EP3 ItemAll within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Problem reading EP3 ItemAll

Hello,

i have got structure for ep3 itemall (itemall is from usa server) and i can read only 6477 items coz after this item, there is a piece of value that i dont know why it is there and i dont know after what items it is so i sould like to know how to know where are pieces of codes that arent items and how to know where to write them when i save file.

The piece of code is this:

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

solved.

this can be closed.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem reading files
06/08/2013 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i'm sorry if my english is not good and i'm new here. please help me with this file. i cant read or understand this file from script.kom. :confused: this is before my grand chase entering zero 3rd job (probably before grand chase rising) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=179006&stc=1&d=1370686015 and this is after update http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=179007&stc=1&d=1370686015
[Question/Problem] Reading Web TxT File, Copying
02/19/2012 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Hi. I'm working at launcher for my server. How I can do something like that: I have news.txt on mywebsite.com/news.txt and I wish to program reads from this file and show that in section (image). Image: http://i.imgur.com/LypEr.png Second Question. How I can make copying files with ProgressBar? I did Copying with Filecopy() and DirCreate. Button 1 (image) is copying files from /1/ for /2/, button 2 from /2/ to /1/ correctly, but how show progress on the Bar? PS. Thanks for Help, and...
Memory Reading Problem
05/09/2010 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
Hi Habe momentan Probleme, die HP eines gegnerischen Mobs auszulesen. Gehe ich richtig in der Annahme, dass ich als CurObject die GUID vom Target brauche? Habe lange gegooglet aber nichts hilfreiches gefunden, was mir weiterhelfen könnte. Habe zwar NinjaSkid Source, aber das ganze zu durchwühlen, umzuschreiben und dann doch irgendwelche Fehler drin zu haben kackt mich an. Könnte jemand kurz einen Beispiels-Code posten, wäre sehr hilfreich. Und wenn sich diese Person noch mit Namen...
Problem when reading the downloaded files
02/26/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
Can anyone help me after i downloaded the .rar file then ill use my winRAR to extract it all it says is ! D:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\7234d1191457676-cheat-engine-disc ussion-submission-zeroonline.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged how can that be when its a small file so it wont be damaged? can anyone give me an advice. thank you Sirs..
memory reading and writing problem
08/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hello all, i learnt to use C++ recently and is trying to write my own little proggy to monitor values in game. Right now i came across a little problem. i can't make my program read the memory addresses. Can someone please tell me the code to reading memory addresses for their values and also the relevant header files to use. Additional info: the memory editor i used give me this type of address, eg : 000A09E4, 009207C8. 00BF0EE0 ... Pros please help. i really want to have a feel...