Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti Autoit

Discussion on Anti Autoit within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Anti Autoit

Last Chaos Destiny DC after few seconds while autoit programm exists.
How can it be fixed?
Old 06/03/2013, 21:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boevoy View Post
Last Chaos Destiny DC after few seconds while autoit programm exists.
How can it be fixed?
It can be fixed with an anti auto it tool

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2013, 21:41   #3

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 3,141
AntiAutoIt ist implemented pretty primitively.
Every executable compiled with AutoIt contains the interpreter. The said provides certain informations, one of which is the version identification "AutoIt v3".
So LC simply checks each running program for this attribute.

To avoid detection there are plenty of ways.
The easiest one probably is to scan the Nksp.exe for this string with Cheat Engine and to replace each of them with an arbitrary string.
To use your AutoIt programs more comfortably you could use an HexEditor to change the compiler ("AutoItSC(_x64).bin") instead in order to have the compiled executalbes provide no more information about the AutoIt version at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2013, 12:07   #4

Thanks, i couldn't change ("AutoItSC(_x64).bin"), because after changing compiled script shows error message. I changed some places in games memory and now i haven't got any DC's.
And sorry for my English
Old 06/05/2013, 09:34   #5

Hello someone could include a tutorial on how to find a autoit offset well to learn how to do much work if not something simple
Old 06/05/2013, 11:27   #6

may be i'd do it, if i lost my laziness
Old 06/05/2013, 11:42   #7

I would be helpful the tutorial