Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last chaos Server Help.

Discussion on Last chaos Server Help. within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last chaos Server Help.

Hello.

I am new to the whole Creating a server and i'm really interested in it I have tried so many times but i always get stuck could sum one pleas possibly Show me or guide me threw Team View I would really appreciate it Not one to run but just one to get me started on where to go and what to do i have looked up and read allot on it Most of what i read theirs sum problem with it want to Run my own Last Chaos ep3 server or 2 just one that has a Ns basically Like i said this is just for fun the real product will be on my own Later on. Thank you and pleas once again if u could be so kind ^_^

( Oh and for futer reference anyone that dose help me is defiantly garuntied a GM admin or what ever spot if requested )

Also if you could contact me my email is ( or you may contact me by text if requested )
Old 02/15/2013, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 104
Use the Private Server Section for private server stuff.
Old 02/15/2013, 21:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
Use the Private Server Section for private server stuff.
yes I have tried that but it seems that there all in peices? or sumthing on them dont work would u know a good one to follow my freind?