Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack instruction?

Discussion on Hack instruction? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack instruction?

Hello,

I've got hack for destiny by CrazyBox and everything works fine but TPhack not. It's not due to hack, because 2nd has same problem. When I click teleport my character is beeing teleported but after a move I come back to place in which i was or near that place. I tried to run while teleporting but effect is same. Has anybody a method for it?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07/22/2012, 22:37   #2

maybe u need to modify the tp time or by using wasd teleport.
i dont know how the tp works in crazybot deluxe but that are normal the reasons why u get back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2012, 20:04   #3

I didn't mean CrazyBot deluxe, I mean that old version. But thank you very much, it works with WSAD^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100% working instant monsters hack with updated instruction
08/24/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
I know bero already released this hack but it instructions were wrong and this caused a oops message but i found a way to make it working.i dn't get credit for the code coz it's bero''s code but i get a thanks for the new instruction leeet's begin: 1]Open bym in chrome then ce 6.0 slect asrom and aray of byte 2]Put this holycode: 75 15 8B 83 84 01 00 00 and scan 3]one adress returned disassemble it change jne XXXXXXXX to jbXXXXXXXX BUT don't click okay let the small window were you...
[Instruction] Backyard Monsters Rapid Shiny Hack
07/25/2011 - Facebook - 30 Replies
Hey there, first off, for all the faggots flaming damn leecher and im collecting thanks and stuff like that, no Im not, im not the one who found these codes. But thanks goes out to Razorking, Slother, Driveskull and Macadam77, all information in this Thread are from them. I thought it would be nice to write a detailed and working (not only for me, i asked some people to test this as well) instruction for that, to structure this Forum a bit. So here we go. For all the ones who dont want to...
LATEST .... HACK INSTRUCTION
06/16/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 18 Replies
BUKAS RELEASE AKO NG PICTURE PARA MADALI NALANG UNG INTRUCTION NG WALLHACK CGE THANKS BUKAS NG HAPON RELEASE KO AGAD UNG WALLHACK INTRUCTION PICTURE BYE.. ADD ME TO GET HACK > [email protected] >.<