Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 06:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Problem with WPE and LC

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Problem with WPE and LC

Hi guys,
I'm trying to use WPE for editing some packets on last chaos. But everytime that I change anything or even try to re-send a packet I'm disconnect. I'll put here some of the photos.
PS: I change the send socket id.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

PS2; just ignore what is written in red.

PS3: The red squares are the numbers that I want to modify.



IfritBR is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 124
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,112
Received Thanks: 3,136
What are you trying to achieve with modificating ?
And which version of LC do you play ? If it is protected by X-Trap, this may be the reason for disconnecting.


-STORM- is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
I'm using an Old Version of LC. Because they changed the roullete for Laca Ball =/, so I connect in an old version, But I don't know where I can find the exactly version.
I'm trying to change the roullete item that I get. I Discovery that the 6th number from the 01 packet is the number of slots that the roullete spin.
But I dont know what's is the 81 01 (all packages starts with those numbers).

I've already tried to :
-Delete the first line (00) and keep the second line just changing the number 1D to 15, and then send the package.
-Only change the number 1D, and send the package.

But somedays ago, I tried to use a skill than get his package and re-send. And the same thing happened I got disconnected.

How Can I passe by these X-Trap?
IfritBR is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,314
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
You can no item hacking / modifying the packages are sent encrypted you can also change anything because everything is server side and the server sends packets only to display.


shadow52 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow52 View Post
You can no item hacking / modifying the packages are sent encrypted you can also change anything because everything is server side and the server sends packets only to display.
Sry but you are wrong =/
I'm not changing a item ID , i'm changing one choose of mine, so I can do this...
When I click to stop the roullete I send to the server a new information, so I can edit it.
Let me try to explain a little better:
The roullete starts to spin, and when I click to stop, I send to the server "I'v stoped the rollete on number 300", but I can change this 300 number to a number that I want like 150. I don't change the "ID of the item that I've Received or Bought" I change the number of spins.

I think my problem is the X-trap I need to pass by it.
IfritBR is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 599
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
I think my problem is the X-trap I need to pass by it.
Simple Anwser: You can't.

Everything after "81 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 11" is encrypted, if you change something you break encryption -> server disconnect's you.

Just because you found 2 identically "1D" numbers, doesn't mean it's the same.
To change it, you need to write your own WPE program.

Quote:
The roullete starts to spin, and when I click to stop, I send to the server "I'v stoped the rollete on number 300", but I can change this 300 number to a number that I want like 150. I don't change the "ID of the item that I've Received or Bought" I change the number of spins.
Your wrong, the client sends "Player X has stopped", then the server sends you "rollete stops at 300", then the rollete spins till it reaches 300.
dsfgd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,275
Received Thanks: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
Hi guys,
I'm trying to use WPE for editing some packets on last chaos. But everytime that I change anything or even try to re-send a packet I'm disconnect. I'll put here some of the photos.
PS: I change the send socket id.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

PS2; just ignore what is written in red.

PS3: The red squares are the numbers that I want to modify.
I´ve tried the same for about 2-3 months.. same problem, you can do it!
Server crashes if you send packets or change them.
doppi77 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsfgd View Post
Simple Anwser: You can't.

Everything after "81 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 11" is encrypted, if you change something you break encryption -> server disconnect's you.

Just because you found 2 identically "1D" numbers, doesn't mean it's the same.
To change it, you need to write your own WPE program.



Your wrong, the client sends "Player X has stopped", then the server sends you "rollete stops at 300", then the rollete spins till it reaches 300.
So I can`t use any hack program to edit packages on LC?

And the 1D its right, not only because i got him 2 times. It`s because if I count 1D (that in hex is 29) I get the same item, and with the 22 (that in hex i don`t remember what is the number) I got the right item also. Could be a coincidence, but I think its not =/
I want something to try edit packages on LC or do a good hack =O. Not about items but I want learn something on hacking games. In my head I know its possible because if people sell gold for real money its because its possible hack LC.
IfritBR is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 599
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
So I can`t use any hack program to edit packages on LC?
You can't use a finished program, because it will not work, you need to write a new program to change packets, because of the Encryption

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
And the 1D its right, not only because i got him 2 times. It`s because if I count 1D (that in hex is 29) I get the same item, and with the 22 (that in hex i don`t remember what is the number) I got the right item also. Could be a coincidence, but I think its not =/
It is, believe me, i'm writting a LC Server emulator, i know how the packets work,

after 11 81
"EB 82 8E C1"
"0F D6 7B 08"
"B6 47 35 4B"
all 3 are decrypted to "00 00 00 0A"

then the next 2 byte are the encrypted "Lacaball Opcodes", so only 8 Bytes left + 2 key bytes
"1D" is impossible to be the ItemID, because it is encrypted

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
I want something to try edit packages on LC or do a good hack =O. Not about items but I want learn something on hacking games.
"Hacking" (you mean cheating...) is not really possible in this game, even with packet editing, try another game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
In my head I know its possible because if people sell gold for real money its because its possible hack LC.
selling gold is NOT hacking/cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppi77
I´ve tried the same for about 2-3 months.. same problem, you can do it!
Server crashes if you send packets or change them.
Das ist bullshit, der Entschlüsselungsalgorythmus hat eine eigene Fehlerabfrage, sobald der key zum decrypten nicht klappt, schickt der server dir ein disconnect und schließt das socket, der server selbst crasht dabei nicht.
dsfgd is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
@ dsfgd
But why I can teleport / speedhack / others things ? *just to know*
And I meant to say: If people sell gold in game (like put spambots to announce) its because the know a bug in game to won all those golds.
I play the Brazilian Last Chaos, and the prices there are out of commun, when this happens its because theres some bug that puts alot of extra gold on the game.
IfritBR is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 124
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,112
Received Thanks: 3,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
@ dsfgd
1. But why I can teleport / speedhack / others things ? *just to know*
2. And I meant to say: If people sell gold in game (like put spambots to announce) its because the know a bug in game to won all those golds.
1. This doesnt require packet editing. What you change for the currently known hacks are just values in your ram.
2. There isnt needed a hack to use bugs.
-STORM- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
If I download an old version of the LC its possible to use the wpe?
IfritBR is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 124
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,112
Received Thanks: 3,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
If I download an old version of the LC its possible to use the wpe?
If you have a tool to de-/encrypt the packets, it is possible now, too.
But as you dont have one, there is no chance.
Even with the old client because this does not depend on X-Trap.
-STORM- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by -STORM- View Post
If you have a tool to de-/encrypt the packets, it is possible now, too.
But as you dont have one, there is no chance.
Even with the old client because this does not depend on X-Trap.
Well, so I think its impossible... Because this tool would be like a mine full of gold in hands, and people won't share one mine of gold.
Thanks for everything =)
I'll try learn something about decryption but I think its not soo easy.

PS: It's possible using WireShark?


IfritBR is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Hilfe]Ungelöstes Server Erstell Problem, ausführliche Problem Schilderung
Hey Com! Ich hoffe, dass dieser Thread nicht als Spamthread angesehen wird, da ich ja gestern schon einen zu diesem Thema eröffnet habe. Sorry...
8 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Problem] Problem with server starting - cannot find quest index for PaxHeader
Hello! I have this same problem as here when i'm starting my server: ...
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.