Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with WPE and LC

Discussion on Problem with WPE and LC within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with WPE and LC

Hi guys,
I'm trying to use WPE for editing some packets on last chaos. But everytime that I change anything or even try to re-send a packet I'm disconnect. I'll put here some of the photos.
PS: I change the send socket id.

PS2; just ignore what is written in red.

PS3: The red squares are the numbers that I want to modify.
Old 06/18/2011, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 3,141
What are you trying to achieve with modificating ?
And which version of LC do you play ? If it is protected by X-Trap, this may be the reason for disconnecting.
Old 06/18/2011, 17:45   #3

I'm using an Old Version of LC. Because they changed the roullete for Laca Ball =/, so I connect in an old version, But I don't know where I can find the exactly version.
I'm trying to change the roullete item that I get. I Discovery that the 6th number from the 01 packet is the number of slots that the roullete spin.
But I dont know what's is the 81 01 (all packages starts with those numbers).

I've already tried to :
-Delete the first line (00) and keep the second line just changing the number 1D to 15, and then send the package.
-Only change the number 1D, and send the package.

But somedays ago, I tried to use a skill than get his package and re-send. And the same thing happened I got disconnected.

How Can I passe by these X-Trap?
Old 06/18/2011, 17:53   #4

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfritBR View Post
You can no item hacking / modifying the packages are sent encrypted you can also change anything because everything is server side and the server sends packets only to display.
Old 06/18/2011, 18:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow52 View Post
You can no item hacking / modifying the packages are sent encrypted you can also change anything because everything is server side and the server sends packets only to display.
Sry but you are wrong =/
I'm not changing a item ID , i'm changing one choose of mine, so I can do this...
When I click to stop the roullete I send to the server a new information, so I can edit it.
Let me try to explain a little better:
The roullete starts to spin, and when I click to stop, I send to the server "I'v stoped the rollete on number 300", but I can change this 300 number to a number that I want like 150. I don't change the "ID of the item that I've Received or Bought" I change the number of spins.

I think my problem is the X-trap I need to pass by it.
Old 06/18/2011, 19:20   #6

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 2,924
Quote:
I think my problem is the X-trap I need to pass by it.
Simple Anwser: You can't.

Everything after "81 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 11" is encrypted, if you change something you break encryption -> server disconnect's you.

Just because you found 2 identically "1D" numbers, doesn't mean it's the same.
To change it, you need to write your own WPE program.

Quote:
The roullete starts to spin, and when I click to stop, I send to the server "I'v stoped the rollete on number 300", but I can change this 300 number to a number that I want like 150. I don't change the "ID of the item that I've Received or Bought" I change the number of spins.
Your wrong, the client sends "Player X has stopped", then the server sends you "rollete stops at 300", then the rollete spins till it reaches 300.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2011, 20:12   #7

Quote:
Hi guys,
I'm trying to use WPE for editing some packets on last chaos. But everytime that I change anything or even try to re-send a packet I'm disconnect. I'll put here some of the photos.
PS: I change the send socket id.

PS2; just ignore what is written in red.

PS3: The red squares are the numbers that I want to modify.
I´ve tried the same for about 2-3 months.. same problem, you can do it!
Server crashes if you send packets or change them.
Old 06/18/2011, 22:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsfgd View Post
Simple Anwser: You can't.

Everything after "81 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 11" is encrypted, if you change something you break encryption -> server disconnect's you.

Just because you found 2 identically "1D" numbers, doesn't mean it's the same.
To change it, you need to write your own WPE program.

Your wrong, the client sends "Player X has stopped", then the server sends you "rollete stops at 300", then the rollete spins till it reaches 300.
So I can`t use any hack program to edit packages on LC?

And the 1D its right, not only because i got him 2 times. It`s because if I count 1D (that in hex is 29) I get the same item, and with the 22 (that in hex i don`t remember what is the number) I got the right item also. Could be a coincidence, but I think its not =/
I want something to try edit packages on LC or do a good hack =O. Not about items but I want learn something on hacking games. In my head I know its possible because if people sell gold for real money its because its possible hack LC.
Old 06/19/2011, 02:12   #9

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 2,924
Quote:
So I can`t use any hack program to edit packages on LC?
You can't use a finished program, because it will not work, you need to write a new program to change packets, because of the Encryption

Quote:
And the 1D its right, not only because i got him 2 times. It`s because if I count 1D (that in hex is 29) I get the same item, and with the 22 (that in hex i don`t remember what is the number) I got the right item also. Could be a coincidence, but I think its not =/
It is, believe me, i'm writting a LC Server emulator, i know how the packets work,

after 11 81
"EB 82 8E C1"
"0F D6 7B 08"
"B6 47 35 4B"
all 3 are decrypted to "00 00 00 0A"

then the next 2 byte are the encrypted "Lacaball Opcodes", so only 8 Bytes left + 2 key bytes
"1D" is impossible to be the ItemID, because it is encrypted

Quote:
I want something to try edit packages on LC or do a good hack =O. Not about items but I want learn something on hacking games.
"Hacking" (you mean cheating...) is not really possible in this game, even with packet editing, try another game.

Quote:
In my head I know its possible because if people sell gold for real money its because its possible hack LC.
selling gold is NOT hacking/cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppi77
I´ve tried the same for about 2-3 months.. same problem, you can do it!
Server crashes if you send packets or change them.
Das ist bullshit, der Entschlüsselungsalgorythmus hat eine eigene Fehlerabfrage, sobald der key zum decrypten nicht klappt, schickt der server dir ein disconnect und schließt das socket, der server selbst crasht dabei nicht.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 05:53   #10

@ dsfgd
But why I can teleport / speedhack / others things ? *just to know*
And I meant to say: If people sell gold in game (like put spambots to announce) its because the know a bug in game to won all those golds.
I play the Brazilian Last Chaos, and the prices there are out of commun, when this happens its because theres some bug that puts alot of extra gold on the game.
Old 06/19/2011, 11:32   #11

Quote:
@ dsfgd
1. But why I can teleport / speedhack / others things ? *just to know*
2. And I meant to say: If people sell gold in game (like put spambots to announce) its because the know a bug in game to won all those golds.
1. This doesnt require packet editing. What you change for the currently known hacks are just values in your ram.
2. There isnt needed a hack to use bugs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 23:12   #12

If I download an old version of the LC its possible to use the wpe?
Old 06/20/2011, 16:35   #13

Quote:
If I download an old version of the LC its possible to use the wpe?
If you have a tool to de-/encrypt the packets, it is possible now, too.
But as you dont have one, there is no chance.
Even with the old client because this does not depend on X-Trap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2011, 22:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by -STORM- View Post
If you have a tool to de-/encrypt the packets, it is possible now, too.
But as you dont have one, there is no chance.
Even with the old client because this does not depend on X-Trap.
Well, so I think its impossible... Because this tool would be like a mine full of gold in hands, and people won't share one mine of gold.
Thanks for everything =)
I'll try learn something about decryption but I think its not soo easy.

PS: It's possible using WireShark?