Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need someone that update the patcher offer $

Discussion on Need someone that update the patcher offer $ within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need someone that update the patcher offer $

Hi, i just need someone that can update the deluxedose patcher and makes it working for the italian version.

I pay your time with real cash, just send me a pm if you are interested.

I already pmd deluxedose but he did not answered me since 48+hours.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UPDATE] NAGC Patcher Most Recent and Easy Install
07/30/2011 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
Hello well here is simply the files for NAGC updated to the patchers most recent update. This is the whole game so file size is large and you may not want to download, but for those that want the whole game use mine. Register: HERE! Instructions: 1. download here! filesize= 1.87GB 2. extract the downloaded file using 7zip or winrar 3. open the file 4. open grandchase.exe 5. log-in and play
Metin2 P Server Update Patcher ?
03/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
English : Hello i search Update Patcher for metin2 hamachi private server when i put new map / items other players doesn't see :( ... only i .. but i need patcher when i put files and when players start metin automatic make update of metin and he can see and use new weapons any can help me for this Thx . Deutsch: Hallo ich suche Update Patcher für metin2 hamachi privaten Server, wenn ich neue Karte / Positionen anderer Spieler nicht sieht, setzen: (... nur ich .. aber ich brauche Patcher,...
[SAMMELTHREAD] Patcher für M2 Server|Every Day Update 100%
05/30/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 12 Replies
Hallo. Com Ich sehe viele Threads wo man Seinen Patcher vorstellt Das man den Durchblick nicht verliert mache ich ein Sammelthread auf ! Ich habe die SuFu benutzt aber kein Sammelthread für Patcher gefunden ! Bitte eine Pn wen ich einen Client Patcher Vergessen haben sollte !
RO EXE Patcher -Works with every Update!-
12/29/2007 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 23 Replies
hi, hoffe mal das proggi gibts schon hier nirgendwo upgeloaded, und hoffe auf paar punkte X_x zum Patcher: einfach nach jedem update einmal laufen lassen, gewünschten hax anklicken und die neue exe mit der alten austauschen. http://rapidshare.de/files/27710089/ROPatch.exe.h tml