Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

offset lgn2

Discussion on offset lgn2 within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
offset lgn2

do is possible to pay for a offset on lcgn02

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can anyone give me the quest windows offset and move offset value and base
07/30/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i am experimenting on this again its the unli entry procedure i know its patched already but i want to try something
Can I Get A Little Help With Fly Offset :)
06/10/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello There.. Can please anyone be kind enough to tell me how to find the fly offset in pw my en,Which was recently updated. i have tried FFOF programme & It gives me "Fly : $32000022" which doesnt work for me after i convert them, & Put into smurfiT ..so can anyone please show me how to find fly offset?:)
[WPE] Pet bar offset
02/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Evning, I'm not so good at this stuff, looked on google and ********* and this forum but can't find anything. What I'm wondering is what offset "represent" the pet bar for hunters ? Been searching for some hours and started to try it out myself but take ages so if anyone would happend to know . (Don't wanna be called a leecher or anything, trying to search throught everything but I'm not mentally strong enough >.<) Trying to do some spells through my pet by using "Through eyes of the beast"...
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?