Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

creating a npc item shop

Discussion on creating a npc item shop within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
creating a npc item shop

Hello could explain me how to create a character to put the item on sale in a EP3 server or if there was a tutorial on the subject thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Creating A new Shop in the new patch 5620
07/02/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
When i upgraded the source i searched in the client abt how to make a new shop and i realized tht all the work is in the file name emoneyshopv2.ini and this file got some difference from the previous patches ill gve u a sample show the difference between the 2 versions 1st the patch 5375-5525 http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Hazem_Kh aled/Eshop-1.jpg 2nd the new patch 5620 http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Hazem_Kh aled/emoneyshopv2-1.jpg and in the source side its as...
[Help] Creating item package ?
06/14/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
i want to make a package the contains certain items in the shoping mall how could i do that ? Your help is really appreciated .
[GFX:SHOP] EN/DE - Creating stylish graphics
05/10/2012 - Trading - 9 Replies
Ich erstelle und bearbeite Fotos. Für wenig Geld bekommt ihr fantastische/stylische Bilder, z.B. für World of Warcraft (Trading) oder ähnliches. Ihr wählt! Ihr gebt mir Rahmenbedingungen und Informationen wie was auszusehen hat. Wenn etwas fehlt, was ihr hinzufügen wollt, dann einfach nachfragen. Preise (verhandelbar): Kleine Bilder (~ 400x400px) ~ 1€ / 5 e*gold
[Guide]Creating your own shop.
12/31/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 50 Replies
This thread is similar to my adding items to shopping mall thread, but instead you're now going to create your own shop. I see so many people making NPC's selling stuff via controls and GC.MyChar.CPs -= Amount. In my opinion it looks unprofessional so I am going to each you guys how to make your own shop. First you are going to need an itemtype decryptor which is attached at the bottom of the thread. No you are going to open the itemtype decryptor....
[Question] Creating npc for element item
07/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
guys.. im trying to create npc that sell item or weapon that have element in it like +255 water etc but i carnt... i only can sell +12 2 soc item.. is it posible or a way to create npc like that ? :confused: