Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello guys would like a favor!

Discussion on Hello guys would like a favor! within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Hello guys would like a favor!

Hello elitepvpers community i wanna ask you and i know that this could sound crazy but i was thinking playing last chaos USA again but i dont have any account bc my main account with my char lvl 102 was hacked or banned dunno why or how bc i stopped last chaos since 2011 or 2010. Now i was thinking if there is any of you guys that dont need his account so i can use it. I know you will tell me make a new one and exp it but really i cant afford paying for sp boost pbi and all this stuff for farm sp and then exp my *** till 100. I dont beg i just try to comeback in lastchaos like old days. Really thank you for your time any donation like (gold or something is acceptable). By the way dont try to sell me or offer me something bc i dont have nothing i mean ingame items and my real life economy is not that good my job sux ! Nevermind i really thank you again guys Keep it up!
Old 10/15/2013, 22:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Didn't you sold your account in past ?
Old 10/15/2013, 22:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
tried but noone was giving me the offer i wanted. (that was the time i needed really to make some money)Then i left my account like it was.Now i tried to put my pass and nothin i went and checked my profile in aeria games and it says Location(PL) i had location in Greece so i think someone got my acc.I send a message on aeria games but no1 reply me and its like 1 week ago.i know aeria will not help me thats why im asking here.I really dont mind if there is noone that can give because i know its hard to believe me but its ok i understand

bump