Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Last Chaos Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAst Chaos USA - Selling 165 Rogue + 2 other accounts CHEAP

Discussion on LAst Chaos USA - Selling 165 Rogue + 2 other accounts CHEAP within the Last Chaos Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAst Chaos USA - Selling 165 Rogue + 2 other accounts CHEAP

Fully equipped +21 weapon and armor +d fully spd for the most part. All general skills maxed (fighting ones) only a few passive not...

Has stuff to get you started and will keep it all on there I have 0 intention on ever returning to this game.

Can provide screenshots if you have a legit bid.

I will also throw in 2 other accounts
one has a night shadow lvl 105 ready to cube sp it already started some spb. Has all spb and pssp's needed. -10 b6e armor and -10+14 weap.

Other account a 104 healer ready to cube as well has 14k sp but you can make more skills maxed to lvl 104. -10 weaps up till 145 and b6e armor on most. b6e cast stun and more... all p2 pets except 2 newest including succubus of flame. lvl 60+ drake 37 horse + disel horse.. master stones pots 2k+ xpbs and spbs tons of other stuff the healer has the MOST items cause it's where I LAST ended.

Rogue-Tairen
NS-Tairen
Healer-Auzura

Those were the mains but on The rogue acocunt I also have a lvl 97 healer fully spd to 97 a 90 rogue spd to 90 and a cleric with just the basic cleric skills to lvl 37 I believe...

on the healer account I also have a lvl 97 mage on tairen fully spd but no armor/weap.

I have accs on both servers not very decent but like I said enough to get you started.

The cap raised on LC so very useful accounts if you just want to start high and keep leveling.

I am asking for $800 starting bid for all 3 accounts combined.
It's a package deal so if you buy out of package I will charge the same fee for the rogue.

PM me if further questions.
Payments will be made through paypal.
Like I said will provide all necessary screenshots once I get legit bids.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 12/27/2011, 21:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How's A level 152-165 Rouge with top equiptment same server, plus some PSC's..Just wanna zoom to 165, got all the stuff but to get there well £2000 worth of ap items still left to get up to there, armour etc.
Old 12/31/2011, 14:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

account still for sale??