Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Infratus Game Last Chaos

Discussion on Infratus Game Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Infratus Game Last Chaos

Removed
[ADM]Well is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 07:49   #2

 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,168
Received Thanks: 655
Exp: x150
Skills: Free
Gold: x40
Affinity: x30
Start Level: 1
Max Level: 185
Online cash 5 cash every 5 minutes
Vote for cash 300 cash every 12 hours


thats a fun server ?

x30 affinity ? so i spend 2 items and get it full?
.Max.™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 08:41   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 128
1:1 Almighty Lc außer das Cap, die meisten Sachen da gabs schon auf almighty bzw( bitte nicht schlagen falls ich falsch liege) Orion Lc oder wie der damals hieß

But good luck.
xHighWieAufKoka... is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 08:41   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 710
Received Thanks: 144
Good luck..
NeoLeonie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 10:49   #5

 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,168
Received Thanks: 655
and why release it here 5month before start?
.Max.™ is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 12:00   #6

 
elite*gold: 266
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,913
Received Thanks: 8,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Max.™ View Post
and why release it here 5month before start?
You are not the mastermind of dates, just get outta here m8. lmao


5 days
epvpers LUL is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/20/2020, 12:58   #7
 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 843
Diese Menschen die sich Files und Source für 1000€ kaufen von den Russen aber dann kein Geld für ein TD übrig haben...
κııσκυ. is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2020, 13:00   #8


 
elite*gold: 206
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,884
Received Thanks: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by κııσκυ. View Post
Diese Menschen die sich Files und Source für 1000€ kaufen von den Russen aber dann kein Geld für ein TD übrig haben...
Was erwartest du es ist Agoras Server.
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/20/2020, 16:10   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
.Max.™ : If you know the value of base affinity you will find that x30 is not very simple as you claim. Opening date is 05.25.2020 be May 25, 2020

xHighWieAufKoka... : No it is not at all almighty last chaos, in 5 days the server will be open, downloaded and only observe, you will understand that it is not at all almighty.

.Frezona.™ : I am not a beginner like agora. Just see the server after opening to understand that i am not agora .
I looked at the comments of elite pvp, according to you agora does all the servers? lol
Are you obsessed with this person?

κııσκυ. : I am not buying the server at this price at all.
All simply because i buy the basic sources and then i add all the systems.

-Infratus Game
[ADM]Well is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 16:19   #10
 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Well View Post

κııσκυ. : I am not buying the server at this price at all.
All simply because I buy the basic sources and then I add all the systems.

-Infratus Game
At least you bought it for an huge anmount of Money but you dont use a TD.
Maybe you are Not agora, maybe because agora sent someone Else to make thread Here like everytime
κııσκυ. is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 16:28   #11


 
elite*gold: 206
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,884
Received Thanks: 1,830
Irgendwie schreibt er in jedem Thread am Anfang das er Agora nicht kennt und noch nie was von ihm gehört hat.
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 16:30   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
κııσκυ. : I do not hide it I actually pay them 250 USD, I do not hide it.
I don't really know Agora, I only hear about it and from those I hear it doesn't do much.
So let me suggest you download my last chaos and make your conclusion and you ask the questions:
Will Agora be able to do the ones I realize?

.Frezona.™ : At no time is it said that I do not know him, I have heard of him several times but I have no affinity with anyone.
I only that his server was frenzyname04 because I played it but nothing more.
But are you obsessed with this person and why? lol

-Infratus Game
[ADM]Well is offline  
Old 05/20/2020, 16:31   #13


 
elite*gold: 206
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,884
Received Thanks: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Well View Post
κııσκυ. : I do not hide it I actually pay them 250 USD, I do not hide it.
I don't really know Agora, I only hear about it and from those I hear it doesn't do much.
So let me suggest you download my last chaos and make your conclusion and you ask the questions:
Will Agora be able to do the ones I realize?
sorry, I don't download ****.

Yeah, I guess you're not Agora.
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2020, 16:35   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
.Frezona.™ : How can you judge a server and criticize a server without even saying that it is open?
are you a soothsayer lol ?

-Infratus Game
[ADM]Well is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2020, 16:37   #15


 
elite*gold: 206
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,884
Received Thanks: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Well View Post
.Frezona.™ : How can you judge a server and criticize a server without even saying that it is open?
are you a soothsayer lol ?
I only need to see the Thread Designand I already see that the server is ****.

but i wish you good luck agora with your server, i hope you keep fooling the players.
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.