Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crusade-LC

Discussion on Crusade-LC within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 04/22/2019, 22:35   #31

elite*gold: 210
Ehre
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/22/2019, 23:59   #32

elite*gold: 0
Einfach nur Geil der Server!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 11:24   #33

elite*gold: 210
lul
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2019, 11:51   #34

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1lFHNt3R View Post
Einfach nur Geil der Server!
Ich hab für dich einmal vor meinem Rechner gedabbt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezona™.ॐ View Post
Ich dachte ihr achtet auf Sicherheit, aber da sieht man mal wieder das es genauso ein Schinken Server ist. Trotzdem viel Glück.
Was meinst du da spezifisch, gibt viele Punkte der Sicherheit. Ich weiß dass der Admin beim Erstellen immer ein Kondom getragen hat . Denke der Server ist genauso sicher wie jeder andere Server. Dupes gibt es halt unendlich weil Gamigo/Barunson.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 17:46   #35

Der Server ist echt nice.. Mal gucken wie es mit PvP aussehen wird.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 17:58   #36

So after few days - the server is refreshing compared to all these that have been opened/reopened lately. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the upgrade rate. Thats why I hope that there will be some shops around soon.
Keep the good work up
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 12:45   #37

elite*gold: 24
Thumbs down

Hello Admin

Did you instantly closing the server dude? or is it server attacks and DDoS?

i jsut cleared the erabus after trying 5 times, if i lose any of that data and i just lvled to 70 with pots , and if i looe and of this again, i am just deleting you game forever, you are doing this forth time, i cant keep on doing same freaking quest and killing and doing same lvling 5 times to lvl again and again to same level and no rewards, if i dont have any saved data after i login now, it will be good bye

EDIT: I just Lost lvl's and stuff and everything i did again and few stuff, i am done, because this server cant even stand a DDoS attack or hacks, it keeps on Disconnecting....

EDIT: Admin is the worst, he states "he didnt keep donations and its free" if you dont keep donations thats your settings, if its free, not my fault.

And if i am stating the fact in Discord, brainless trash mindset admin asking me to leave the server?! **** ***

DontWorry, this server will dead in few days or weeks, because admin is a trashtalker and dosent care for the players or the issues!!

He just blames on hackers and ddos, while he is using trash server which cant stand or defend even a small ddos attack.

GoodBye

Regard's
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 13:26   #38

elite*gold: 573
The Black Market: 226/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by pv2_002 View Post
Hello Admin

Did you instantly closing the server dude? or is it server attacks and DDoS?

i jsut cleared the erabus after trying 5 times, if i lose any of that data and i just lvled to 70 with pots , and if i looe and of this again, i am just deleting you game forever, you are doing this forth time, i cant keep on doing same freaking quest and killing and doing same lvling 5 times to lvl again and again to same level and no rewards, if i dont have any saved data after i login now, it will be good bye

EDIT: I just Lost lvl's and stuff and everything i did again and few stuff, i am done, because this server cant even stand a DDoS attack or hacks, it keeps on Disconnecting....

EDIT: Admin is the worst, he states "he didnt keep donations and its free" if you dont keep donations thats your settings, if its free, not my fault.

And if i am stating the fact in Discord, brainless trash mindset admin asking me to leave the server?! **** ***

DontWorry, this server will dead in few days or weeks, because admin is a trashtalker and dosent care for the players or the issues!!

He just blames on hackers and ddos, while he is using trash server which cant stand or defend even a small ddos attack.

GoodBye

Regard's
Pretty much bullshit.
The server is 100% for free and it's up to you if you play here or not.
He just said that if you're flaming like you're doing all the time, you can leave the server because he doesn't need player like you on the server who are just talking trash.

You shouldn't change the facts.

Btw you cannot even know if the DDoS is "small" or a strong one
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 13:28   #39

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcøde View Post
Pretty much bullshit.
The server is 100% for free and it's up to you if you play here or not.
He just said that if you're flaming like you're doing all the time, you can leave the server because he doesn't need player like you on the server who are just talking trash.

You shouldn't change the facts.

Btw you cannot even know if the DDoS is "small" or a strong one
And its not flaming and stating "all the time",man you are just dumb as them, its how it is, you noobs just supporting that noob admin asking players to leave? and you are same as him. If dosent like players , if he want players with his own criteria, Inform him to not post it here or not to make the server public, make it private, if he cant even handle the issue of a player or he cant even reply to a player properly!!! instead of replying? he just says leave? what a trash mindset and the people still support for him saying the same, such dumb people, anddont go around replying to others, without knowing anything, and saying the same things he says to players, what a fail human being.

I dont need your suggestion on it, it is the facts i have stated about the server and about the admin, idc for you replies and it wasn't about you either, so please keep you personal suggestion to yourself

Regard's
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2019, 13:34   #40

elite*gold: 573
The Black Market: 226/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,396
Quote:
And its not flaming, its how it is, you noobs just supporting that noob admin asking players to leave? and you are same as him. If dosent like players , if he want players with his own criteria, Inform him to not post it here or make the server public, make it private, if he cant even hadle the issue of a plyer or he cant even replu to a player properly!!!, dont dont go around replying to others, without knowing anything, and saying saying the same things he says to players, what a fail human being.

I dont need your suggestion on it, it is the facts i have stated about the server and about the admin, idc for you replies and it wasn't about you either, so please keep you personal suggestion to yourself

Regard's
Well in case you replied to my post you do obviously care about it

Good bye!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 13:35   #41

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:

Regard's
Im not sure if you are trolling or not.

At first you posted your own opinion in a very unobjective way and then you dont care about the suggestion of other people because it is their opinion?

Mostly no admin out here can stop a DDoS attack and if its a fully free server (which is a very good idea btw.) it is even more harder to do anything against this. You lost nothing except time - and what is the background of gaming? Right -> pastime.

tl;dr: if you want to discuss about this server, please do it in an objective way and accept other opinions. Furthermore, you know what you got yourself into after downloading this server.

regards
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 13:36   #42

You say that i dont care about players? Why am i fixing stuff allday? Why i answer to all questions? Why i always ask players what they want on Server or missing something? Why i rent a new server with a good protection that comes today? Why i do events? I dont know. Tell me pls why.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 13:44   #43

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Kelso™ View Post
You say that i dont care about players? Why am i fixing stuff allday? Why i answer to all questions? Why i always ask players what they want on Server or missing something? Why i rent a new server with a good protection that comes today? Why i do events? I dont know. Tell me pls why.
Its your own fault, instead of speaking it out, you just asked me to leave? and you get what you asked for and its done! keep your server to yourself

GoodBye
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2019, 18:31   #44

Well, that escalated quickly. There are mistakes on both sides. Players that rush to flame and admin that didnt spread his plans to make the server better.
Anyway as it is, I am personally out because I just dont have time to farm that many hs in order to make any decent eq to continue leveling. Again saying, this doesnt mean that the server is bad, its just that I work a lot and I play daily 1-2 hours which would take me a month just to make 1 set +15.
Good luck with your project and I hope that the population raises soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 05:45   #45

Best server I have played on for a long time.
You get everything for free..

Its not a fking p2w Server like most of the others..

Anyone who does not get far here is simply spoiled by all the other servers.
Thanks
8 Users