Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New lastchaos server Ep1 need Testers! And Staff

Discussion on New lastchaos server Ep1 need Testers! And Staff within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 01/27/2019, 17:50   #16

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEOI View Post
EP1 wird ausgehen wie immer, alles super toll, bis der Server öffentlich ist und dann kaputt gemacht wird.
EP1 ist löchriger als ein Schweizer Käse, es existieren gefühlt ne Million Crashs/dupes/exploits.
Dann sollte man mal ganz verrückt sein und versuchen ein Konzept zu entwickeln wo Dupen nichts bringt.
Wenn man alles, wirklich alles über Quests regelt wäre dies zB eine alternative.
Old 01/27/2019, 18:05   #17

elite*gold: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Clark View Post
Dann sollte man mal ganz verrückt sein und versuchen ein Konzept zu entwickeln wo Dupen nichts bringt.
Wenn man alles, wirklich alles über Quests regelt wäre dies zB eine alternative.
Du kannst ja aber auch via Quest dupen...
So kannte ich das zumindest von NWO damals
Old 01/29/2019, 09:29   #18

elite*gold: 0
Smile Thanks for checking out my Thread

i appreciate the good comments , and the negative as well , because negative comments fuel me to make a project happen. If people wanna come play everything is up and running...I do have protections in place , as well as DDos protection to filter out harmful traffic, and hack protection , not to mention my custom auto DB bot runs around invisible and looks for hackers , and the db and character tables and much more are monitored. if the systems even detects abnormal operations , the account will be automatically Halted.. Banned.. and deleted... This is only the beginning of Old Chaos..
But i do truly appreciate your guys's input on the whole project, and i'm glad people of this fine community even stopped by my thread to check it out..

[HGM]SofaKingLazy
Old 01/30/2019, 00:45   #19

elite*gold: 0
Man pls fix the register in interface