Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos GuardianS - New 2019 Server (Opening 12 January 2019)

Discussion on Last Chaos GuardianS - New 2019 Server (Opening 12 January 2019) within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/13/2019, 12:07   #121

elite*gold: 1470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
It really is P2W. You can't do **** unless you grind for hours.

Someone wanted to sell cash 1:07, so you would need 1.33kkk to buy one experience pack from him. That might be the amoun the highest level has in his inventory, but not the amount that a non-cash player can recieve any time soon.

Gotta farm those tokens for hours probably to have the chance to recieve a + 500 Cash Ticket and even with that amount you still can't buy 1 hour worth of leveling.

Add ways to recieve cash more easily for non cashers.

You can't hide behind the words "oldschool server" you don't have 5000 players on your server who are willing to donate, you are just a private server, not a official one.

Expect people to leave, if you don't even add something for those who don't spend all their money on a private server.
Veni i doubt you play 777LC
Old 01/13/2019, 12:14   #122

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Beowulf View Post
You are right, I never did.

But if you look at 777LC they had more players than there currently are in the entirety of private server players.

You won't succeed with those kind of servers anymore, unless you make it easier for players to get cash, gold etc.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/13/2019, 12:35   #123

epvp forum bug can't switch to page 9 ?
Old 01/13/2019, 12:37   #124

elite*gold: 91
I hope u will rewok ur Item Shop its really expensive
Old 01/13/2019, 12:55   #125

Quote:
epvp forum bug can't switch to page 9 ?

You are on page 9.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2019, 12:56   #126

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Cut the ****. I played 777 and in that time it was completely another concept and even more important - different community. Thing is your community - almost none, besides couple of French ppl that keep following you on every server. Youve got no right to compare any of your servers to 777, they just cant stand in the same sentence when we speak about quality.

This server has nothing to do with Acid actually, its completely your concept of LC II all over, except that there is no dumb Calypso.
When I see this setup, I think Acid is just a cover name for another one of your servers.
This isnt only pay to win, this is like take a credit from the bank, go huge in debt to win.

P.S.
Make a char get it to lvl 16 and try to kill lvl 16 mob (Horn Beast in Juno).
Let me know how it ends. That will tell you a lot about the current status of the server.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/13/2019, 13:01   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
Cut the ****. I played 777 and in that time it was completely another concept and even more important - different community. Thing is your community - almost none, besides couple of French ppl that keep following you on every server. Youve got no right to compare any of your servers to 777, they just cant stand in the same sentence when we speak about quality.

This server has nothing to do with Acid actually, its completely your concept of LC II all over, except that there is no dumb Calypso.
When I see this setup, I think Acid is just a cover name for another one of your servers.
This isnt only pay to win, this is like take a credit from the bank, go huge in debt to win.

P.S.
Make a char get it to lvl 16 and try to kill lvl 16 mob (Horn Beast in Juno).
Let me know how it ends. That will tell you a lot about the current status of the server.
You should try to get to level 40-50 and kill a basilisk. That thing almost killed me even though i had 4k hp. And if two of those come, or maybe even more, you better run boy.

Maybe if I would have spend 50 euro to up my armor I would have been able to take less damage,
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2019, 13:52   #128

Yea, true. We know you want make a old school server but you must know it’s just a private server, you must do something or peoples will leave, like me right know. When server will playable I’ll back but now it’s look you made this only for get money from cash, nothing else.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/13/2019, 13:54   #129

sorry aber ich denke das der server auch nach 1er woche leer sein wird..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2019, 14:40   #130

elite*gold: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMPER1337 View Post
sorry aber ich denke das der server auch nach 1er woche leer sein wird..
War doch auf dem dev seinem alten Server genauso..
Der war 1-2 Wochen da dann hatte er schon kaum noch Spieler
Old 01/13/2019, 22:43   #131

elite*gold: 40
Diesmal hab ich mich erstmal zurückgehalten mit meinem Feedback, aber da die Meinungen ja alle in die selbe Richtung gehen schreib ich jetzt auch noch kurz was dazu.

Die Admins haben offensichtlich keine Ahnung davon ein vernünftiges Spiel zu entwickeln. Sowas wie Spaß hatten die bei der Entwicklung nicht im Kopf. Die haben irgendwas verändert, was die unter Oldschool verstanden haben und dann einen fetten gierigen Cashshop eingebaut.

Ich hab keine Ahnung wie man schon wieder einen Server mit so einen Cashshop ruinieren kann. Welches Spiel funktioniert noch mit P2W? Leben die Admins im Jahr 2008? Niemand will so ein Dreck Spielen.

Hab den Server dann direkt gelöscht als ich mein #1 im Ranking durch jemanden verloren habe, der einfach ne Schattenpriester Karte aktiviert hat. Nachdem dass dann gestern mit den 5h langen Serverproblemen war und es dafür nichtmal ne Erklärung währenddessen gab oder ne Entschuldigung später werde ich den Server auch nichtmal mehr verfolgen. So ein Schrott hab ich schon lange nicht mehr gesehen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2019, 23:34   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefkoch* View Post
Diesmal hab ich mich erstmal zurückgehalten mit meinem Feedback, aber da die Meinungen ja alle in die selbe Richtung gehen schreib ich jetzt auch noch kurz was dazu.

Die Admins haben offensichtlich keine Ahnung davon ein vernünftiges Spiel zu entwickeln. Sowas wie Spaß hatten die bei der Entwicklung nicht im Kopf. Die haben irgendwas verändert, was die unter Oldschool verstanden haben und dann einen fetten gierigen Cashshop eingebaut.

Ich hab keine Ahnung wie man schon wieder einen Server mit so einen Cashshop ruinieren kann. Welches Spiel funktioniert noch mit P2W? Leben die Admins im Jahr 2008? Niemand will so ein Dreck Spielen.

Hab den Server dann direkt gelöscht als ich mein #1 im Ranking durch jemanden verloren habe, der einfach ne Schattenpriester Karte aktiviert hat. Nachdem dass dann gestern mit den 5h langen Serverproblemen war und es dafür nichtmal ne Erklärung währenddessen gab oder ne Entschuldigung später werde ich den Server auch nichtmal mehr verfolgen. So ein Schrott hab ich schon lange nicht mehr gesehen.
das schlimmste an deiner aussage ist das alles darin leider wahr ist
Old 01/14/2019, 10:18   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
You are right, I never did.

But if you look at 777LC they had more players than there currently are in the entirety of private server players.

You won't succeed with those kind of servers anymore, unless you make it easier for players to get cash, gold etc.
Das liegt aber auch daran, dass damals zu 777 Zeiten allgemein mehr Leute LC spielten.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2019, 21:36   #134

some player like hardcore server and time to leveling to cap
Old 01/14/2019, 21:46   #135

Hardcore ??? U buff cube effect, u destroy golden Laca and u call it Hardcore ?

Harcore bad mode now.... it started fine ...

only mistake is gold token in Itemshop....while easy access to Main Price

and then u buff hard stuff....that ppl reach 165 in 1 Week wow !!
Closed Thread