First be sure every vmware netcard adaptaters are "on" on your windows network parameters , and then don't use the "checktool" to configure your ip (the text length is bugged in this tool), use the "IP editor".
And be sure for every gameservers you put a different port, if you are doing 4 ch.
First be sure every vmware netcard adaptaters are "on" on your windows network parameters , and then don't use the "checktool" to configure your ip (the text length is bugged in this tool), use the "IP editor".
And be sure for every gameservers you put a different port, if you are doing 4 ch.
I even installed centos on an old computer now, without vmware, and it's connected to the internet
The ports are alright, and I used the ip editor to edit the sl.dta. I can connect from every computer inside my home network, but not from other networks :/
Server works over internet but not locally - "Failed to connect to game server!!!" 12/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 27 Replies Hey guys, you probably clicked on this getting ready to tell me to use search and stop being such a noob, rest assured, I have searched and found nobody with this same issue.
So I've recently set up a private server and tested it, it is 100% operational. Except for the small fact that I cannot connect to it on the same system as the server. I have the public IP set to a WAN IP and my other testers can connect without an issue in the world, the server works perfectly. I even made them their...
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect 01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies Hallo zusammen,
Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung:
Failed to connect to the server
Connection refused: connect
Was geht da schief?
Danke im Voraus.
MfG kugelmanno
Failed to connect! You failed to connect to the server! It's probably down! 09/28/2011 - Minecraft - 2 Replies Failed to connect! You failed to connect to the server! It's probably down! sagt er mir bei egal welchen multiplayer clasic server auf der minecraft seite also singel player im browser geht ohne prbleme wo dran ligt das