Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Multi language][Custom][EP4][Start 27.08.2016]Crezus Last Chaos

Discussion on [Multi language][Custom][EP4][Start 27.08.2016]Crezus Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Multi language][Custom][EP4][Start 27.08.2016]Crezus Last Chaos

Hello everyone, I'm glad to share a new one private server of Last Chaos game. This server has been made in another kind than the rest of pservers. Experienced players of MMORPG as like newbies in this game type could have pleasure with playing here.

Server has been totally remaked, so as not to focus primarily on the PvP but also on playing for fun, and to enrich your economic soul (you know, not everyone likes playing only for PvP).

Gameplay will be accompanied by all kinds of events or cometitions in the game as in the server forum, so that you will get interesting for the player awards of various types ranging from potions and ending with unique game content.

Once upon a time .. famous land - Iris fought powerful but victorious war against the forces of evil. It might seem that from then everything will return to law and order that prevailed before that terrible war. Unfortunately, the war was only the vestibule of which came 187 years later. The forces of darkness have returned! Many brave warriors died at such a huge attack your opponent, all the nations of warriors of our land called Iris were defeated. Huge armies of the enemy did not have enough bloodshed and with every next victim fell into even greater bloodlust. Captured and completely destroyed surface of the land forced the survivors to take refuge in the basement where it is not safer than outside. Iris ceased to exist, replaced it Inferis - the land of the underworld, which is preparing for the final battle with the forces of the occupying forces. Are you ready to face them? Are you willing to sacrifice themselves to save the rest of humanity? Are you ready for fame? Are you ready for an honorable death ?! If you are ready for it at what were your ancestors, do not wait Inferis calls you! Inferis needs you! Fight for future generations! Fight for Inferis !!!

In order to sufficiently balance the game was introduced a number of modifications to avoid the situation on the server like is on of global and other private servers where it's all about what char are u playing or what your character is wearing.

First of all, most of players was irritated by the fact that his character being killed for one shot. On this server this will not happen.

Each class and especially Templar, Cleric, Highlander or Elementalist are playable classes mostly suited to their original destination.

But that's not all in this way, classes like for example: Assassin or Royal Knight have been nerfed to equalize the level relative to the other classes. There were also nerfed jewels or upgrading equipment, because these twho things drastically affected to the game balance as on PvP as on PvE.

About jewel system, each part of eqipment may have only two slots for jewels, one is for normal jewel and one is for chaos jewel.

With the upgrading equipment we are not going like rest of the servers, where mostly are added Master Stones. Fortunately we didnt go in that direction, and actually we did rotate for 180 degrees by setting maximum possible eq upgrade to +10. Many of you may wonder: "Why so low?", well these items after upgrading higher than +10 they added additional bonuses (I'm talking about higher levels). In addition, ecah part of equipment except weapons receive an additional magic defense, so classes which are using magic damage will be no longer leading in PvP or PvE.

-Guild experience lock rate has been increased from 50% to 100%.
-Old casting(skill cool down reduction) came back to us, its no longer expressed in value, now its expressed as as percentage.
-Elemental jewels has been removed.
-The gameplay has been totally changed its not anymore going like it was. But it's surprise for you.
-Old PK (Player Killing) system came back, but with some modification. Red nickname does not affect to the character statistics and death has not curse anymore equipment.
-Using of the Moonstone Statue was "fashionable" very long time ago on global servers. We are returning that back, so all rewards has been completly changed.
-There are new quests with story.

Here we are.. not anymore looking for server in your own language, oh wait there werent servers like that except global servers.
Now it is! We got following languages which can be choose in our new launcher.
-English (server main language)
-French
-Spanish (MEX)
-Germany
-Polish
-Portuguese (BR)
-Russian
-Turkish
-Italian

Here is how our launcher looks:

On the server will be fun for everyone, every weekend will be OX event.
In the initial location from time to time will appear a chest that can be collected to get interesting power ups.
New Affinity is another good way on our server cuz there wont be anymore keron or another craps.
For those who love crafting we got also good news, for the game will return the good old crafting from Mondshine

In the gameplay there are a lot of changes, it will be going easy but not quickly and thats really big difference.
Gamplay will take place in dungeons, so it means that there will be no cities anymore. Just a piece of Dratan and Merac (only for castle its closed zone - a temporary solution)

There have been added a completely new story questions as well as side quests.
It is possible that many of you wont even read this story, but we think its worth it to know, because the future changes on the server will be a continuation of the story.

Server start will take place after the seven-day closed beta tests. (27.08.2016 13:00 CET - Central European Time)
At the closed beta tests will be checked literally everything, the game from the beginning to the end.
For this purpose were collected around 20 very experienced players who will catch every bug known to them (if there will be any B))

Level cap: 165 (not planning so quickly increasing that)
Experience gathering: its hard to say in fact there is x5 x10 etc. because it has been customized to gameplay.
Skill points gathering: same as experience, customized.
Affinities: they has been too customized cause there are new affinities.
Start level: 1
Maximum items upgrade: +10
Chance to upgrade items: customized to actually item upgrade stage, there is no 100% upgrade.
Server has been made on the newest files.

We welcome all warmly to play, commenting and leaving a feedback on this topic, what do you think about server or maybe you will have any suggestions. For more information about server visit our homepage or forum.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,739
Duper testet den Server an und sagt mir, was so läuft. :x
Old 08/21/2016, 00:32   #3

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai! View Post
Duper testet den Server an und sagt mir, was so läuft. :x
Ist wohl wieder der Admin von Dream Last Chaos, somit kann man sich das sparen
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 00:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by damona View Post
Ist wohl wieder der Admin von Dream Last Chaos, somit kann man sich das sparen
Danke dir. :3
Old 08/21/2016, 00:54   #5

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 01:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmelX View Post
Hi, ofc information from website author but that isn't true, I was just supporting someone on Dream Last Chaos (code etc, not gameplay), but here I am the main owner. Are you afraid about online amount on your server thats why you are trying to discourage ?
Oh ***, you shouldn't be talking like that or else your server will go down next week.
There are so many dupers including damona himself who could slice your server in pieces like a cake. top kek(cake)
Old 08/21/2016, 01:30   #7

elite*gold: 913
Habe nichtmal lust das am 27 anzutesten ^^
Old 08/21/2016, 04:35   #8
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 57
The Black Market: 154/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,442
Die Server Vorstellung sieht besser aus als manch eine Bewerbung von euch.
Das Leute Server down nehmen wen sie nicht laufen ist normal nichts neues ist im RL genau das selbe Firma wird zu gemacht kommt eine neue egal ob es der selbe Chef ist oder nicht.Wen dieser Admin hier denkt dass er Last Chaos am leben erhält dann lasst ihn mal machen.Ich sehe kein Problem darin.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 06:28   #9

elite*gold: 45
Wir wollen einfach mal alle wieder einen richtigen server spielen nicht die Tupperwaren versionen hier.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 06:43   #10

Wenn ihr alle mal wieder einen richtigen Server spielen wollt, sollte sich die Community nicht andererseits Gedanken machen den Server zu zerstören. Aber um solch einen Gedanken zu haben muss man anderen was gönnen, wo wir auch schon ein Problem haben

Man kann einfach nicht erwarten das eine Hand voll Admin's das umsetzen was die komplette Community will, zugleich kann man nicht die Sicherheit ständig up2date halten^^

Die Admins die was drauf haben, werden sich wohl nie zusammenschließen.

Zum Server:

Sieht ganz nett aus die Beschreibung, nur wenn es wirklich der Dream LC admin ist, wird es denke ich mehr pay2win als farm2win
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 09:49   #11

Old 08/21/2016, 11:04   #12

cmon dont let us wait 7 days, just make it online. your beta test wont change anything-.-
Old 08/21/2016, 11:23   #13

ja dann....

...wenn nix vernünftiges von den MACHERN rausgehauen wird, dann eben diese alternative.
Warum Damona jetzt schon wieder am meckern ist kann ich nicht verstehen.

Ansonsten warten auf "Besseres"--ich werd es probieren----natürlich auch kommentieren.
Old 08/21/2016, 13:07   #14

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Hi, ofc information from website author but that isn't true, I was just supporting someone on Dream Last Chaos (code etc, not gameplay), but here I am the main owner. Are you afraid about online amount on your server thats why you are trying to discourage ?
I just answered a question from zati, dont understand why all talk about my online players.
Im still happy with my online players.

And for sure without our real developer(tari,zati, kravens, me etc.) your server will not exist because we share all our stuff/knowledge with newbie's like you.

All your money which you will get from this server is just possible because our leaks and share.

Quote:
This is a personal issue with him, thats why I said it, do not think that I praise myself or I think that the server will 100% succeed, I just don't like him :kappa
We have a personal issue? I am still don't know you lel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammergeil2000 View Post
Warum Damona jetzt schon wieder am meckern ist kann ich nicht verstehen.

Ich hab ne Frage beantwortet und schon wird wieder nur Müll geschrieben, irgendetwas stimmt doch mit euch nicht
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 13:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by damona View Post
I just answered a question from zati, dont understand why all talk about my online players.
Im still happy with my online players.

And for sure without our real developer(tari,zati, kravens, me etc.) your server will not exist because we share all our stuff/knowledge with newbie's like you.

All your money which you will get from this server is just possible because our leaks and share.

We have a personal issue? I am still don't know you lel

Ich hab ne Frage beantwortet und schon wird wieder nur Müll geschrieben, irgendetwas stimmt doch mit euch nicht

Eh, verwechsel mich ned mit @, diesem Nuub. xDD

Summon @, sag was dazu!
Thanks
1 User