Hey there!!
I'm loooking for a guy called Carnage from Venezuela.
(His real name is Diego).
I know you're here...
Hunny Private Message me. Thanks!!
<333
Hey there!!
I'm loooking for a guy called Carnage from Venezuela.
(His real name is Diego).
I know you're here...
Hunny Private Message me. Thanks!!
<333
My Spanish teacher is from Venezuela, i ask him.
TROLOLOLOLOL.
Mein Spanish Lehrer ist aber wirklich aus Venezuela vielleicht ich kriegen durch ihn Kontakt zu Admin dann ich schlagen diese Typ.
My Spanish teacher is from Venezuela, i ask him.
TROLOLOLOLOL.
Mein Spanish Lehrer ist aber wirklich aus Venezuela vielleicht ich kriegen durch ihn Kontakt zu Admin dann ich schlagen diese Typ.
War viel zu lustig dein Post.
Ask at Friend-Scout24 or maybe on chatroulette. You could find him there but he already got a girlfriend and is travelling over the world with the money he got from the Server.
Ask at Friend-Scout24 or maybe on chatroulette. You could find him there but he already got a girlfriend and is travelling over the world with the money he got from the Server.
Ich seien sehr dumm in letzter zeit tut mir leid.
Und Chatroulette war ich gestern erst !
Hey there!!
I'm loooking for a guy called Carnage from Venezuela.
(His real name is Diego).
I know you're here...
Hunny Private Message me. Thanks!!
<333
i think you mean the Destiny administrator but at the time he talked to me and tefa he dont say where he live and so if im right his real name isn´t diego
Naja kann sein mir egal auf jedenfall ist er geil auf die playlc files er hat tefa angeschrieben gehabt von wegen "hier ich will eure files mein startgebot ist 50000 USD"
Naja kann sein mir egal auf jedenfall ist er geil auf die playlc files er hat tefa angeschrieben gehabt von wegen "hier ich will eure files mein startgebot ist 50000 USD"
er hat sie nicht bekommen obwohl das letzte gebot von ihm iwo bei 200k lag oder so aber er hat sie nicht bekommen also er nutzt immernoch die alten files (meines wissens nach)
Abstract GFX Shop by Carnage 01/17/2012 - Artist Trading - 0 Replies http://i.imgur.com/sX0Qx.png
Hey guys...
I will try to make everything what you want and the maximum what you'll pay is only
10e*g... it's the maximum... so maybe you also have not to pay 10e*g,
maybe you have to pay only 3e*g for example.
I don't have any examples, but I can show you some nice .psd's made by me,
via TeamViewer...
[04.01.2012] Carnage's First D3D *[Invisible, WTW, STW, Boneshot...*] 01/05/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Hey Community,
this is my first D3D Hack!
If you get failed to inject, let WarRock open first... The hack should appear, even if you get failed to inject... it's because a protection for crashes...
Screen
http://i.imgur.com/SCumJ.jpg
Status : Undected