Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New and different than everyonelse private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb New and different than everyonelse private server

I want to play a private server where its 50%-100% harder than Aeria Games is to level. Where each time you level it really means something, feel good bout yourself. But this will also only work if there are no PBI and XPB. Cap level would only have to be 90-102 also. PVP server only, no non-pvp, or make pvp server with noob buffs and not buffs on non-pvp if youre scared. Supposed to be a pvp game, and red name dosent effect you. Its to easy to lvl now and too many private servers. HS rate shouldnt be that high success rate, but maybe little higher 75-80%, not 100%, so + gear means something too. Any other input anyone?

Old   #2

Wait for my EP1 server to come out, I have been rewriting the EP1 server from scratch making my own emulator. We will have official rates, so we will have an economy (items will be 500k and 500kk like official no 5,000,000,000,000 stupid coins). Also a vote for points system so free players can obtain item mall items if they are active enough (helps promote the server). I am working around emulating the 1185 client so level cap will be 102. Things like the moonstatue, magnify glass, lust trum all will work 100% like they should. You wont have to worry about cheaters either as I have written my own D-Guard anticheat system. It might be several more months until I completely finish the project (its only being written for me to learn from). As I stopped working on it about a month ago. So, I would play another server for the time being. Tho I am sure you wont see a server 10x harder then Aeria's rates, it would take a free to play user a month to just reach level 20. This would give extreme opposition to donaters as they have access to unlimited amount of boosters if their pockets allow. Which you would end up having free-to-play around lvl 30 and pay-to-play around lvl 80. You would only complain about how people with more money then you are constantly killing you in arena later.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

worth the wait....hopefully not too long.