Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] HTR Emulator v1.0 SOURCE

Discussion on [Release] HTR Emulator v1.0 SOURCE within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 04/13/2012, 20:56   #76

elite*gold: 38
hier gehts um euren mist nicht um meinen :>
Old 04/13/2012, 21:01   #77

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by _rEVOLVEr_ View Post
Dieser "mist" den wir gemacht haben, ist um 1000x besser als das, was du hier mit deinem ganzen accountverlauf gemacht hast, und flamest jetz nur rum, weil du nichtsmehr anderes kannst == dachtest wäre fake = nun doch nicht und jetzt rumflamen bis zum ende.. Kind.. geh für die schule lernen..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2012, 21:11   #78

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 173/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,560
Quote:
Sagte immer noch der mit denn Ep3 Files.

Bei solch einer Aussage hast du keinen Grund in diesen Thread zu schreiben. Deine Beiträge sollte man einfach nur noch Reporten weil du bist nur am Klugscheißen. "Die Files sind das letzte" du schaffst bestimmt keine 1% von dem was das Team geschafft hat.

Jetzt geh einfach und nerv deine Schwester oder so, hier in diesem Thread bist du mit deinen Fehl Aussagen nicht erwünscht.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/13/2012, 22:18   #79

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,481
Quote:
Dein Mist hat nie Existiert..
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/13/2012, 22:24   #80

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testosteron™ View Post
Dein Mist hat nie Existiert..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 07:07   #81

elite*gold: 0
Good job, you managed to fool an entire community into thinking you (Tefarian) and Rene1999 had anything to do with this source. Let me make this clear like a few people have before. This is Wizatek's source with fixes by HateMe. I would suggest using the official source (which Tefarian and Rene1999 are not contributors to) over this edited up pile of garbage. Where is Wizatek's credits? If you want proof for yourself, check the official SVN trunk (same exact fixes and code changes are committed). I would like to see a list of fixes either of you have done to this project. Sniffing packets is easy work and nothing worth being noted as a contributor (as you both have no clue what a single packet means let alone know what information is carried in each). Let me ask the question in which I know you both will have some stupid response to, that is on everyones mind. How can you claim this as your own?
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/14/2012, 11:40   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Anonymous= View Post
Good job, you managed to fool an entire community into thinking you (Tefarian) and Rene1999 had anything to do with this source. Let me make this clear like a few people have before. This is Wizatek's source with fixes by HateMe. I would suggest using the official source (which Tefarian and Rene1999 are not contributors to) over this edited up pile of garbage. Where is Wizatek's credits? If you want proof for yourself, check the official SVN trunk (same exact fixes and code changes are committed). I would like to see a list of fixes either of you have done to this project. Sniffing packets is easy work and nothing worth being noted as a contributor (as you both have no clue what a single packet means let alone know what information is carried in each). Let me ask the question in which I know you both will have some stupid response to, that is on everyones mind. How can you claim this as your own?
1. its duty to sniff the packets, otherwise its impossible to work for new features.
2. wizatek said's credits dont care him, so we didnt added them.
3. isnt it forbidden to have account while a ban ?
4. its teamwork... i think you dont know it.. if u dont: we work together, so we can say its our own

5. Iass entlisch däihne kag andwoden
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 13:16   #83

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene1999 View Post
4. ...we can say its our own
So if you do like 1% of the work you can claim its your own one ?
Also just because wizatek doesnt care to much about the Credits,
its about Respect for his work. I mean you are using his Sourcecode
and its the least you can do to thank him.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/14/2012, 13:40   #84

1.1.2 Alpha

Updates:
- In-Game Befehl "/version" gefixxt. Konsolentitel gefixxt

Ihr könnt die alte Datenbank weiterhin benutzen.

Wenn ihr fehler findet die es in der vorherigen Version nicht gab, bitte sofort reporten.
Natürlich auch andere bestehende

Download:
Quote:
Ich weiss nicht ob ich 64 Bit (x64) oder 32 Bit (x86) nutzen soll ??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?elf
Wenn du ein 64 Bit Betriebssystem hast solltest du die 64 Bit Version nutzen.
Wenn du ein 32 Bit Betriebssysten hast solltest du die 32 Bit Version nutzen.

Wenn du dir nicht sicher bist was du hast, solltest du die 32 Bit Version benutzen, diese geht auf beiden.

Wenn du wissen willst auf was dein Betriebssystem bassiert nutze bitte Google.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 15:27   #85

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Anonymous= View Post

Because the latest patches had HateMe finished. Wizatek said, that he doesnt care about Credits. You can ask HateMe i have worked much on the Emulator. Warmon- HUH! I Report you again because of Multiaccounting..
You were banned by me, and you spam at other forum for your lcdev.. kid.
Old 04/14/2012, 20:58   #86

How to fix it?
Old 04/14/2012, 21:05   #87

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcNext-Admin View Post

How to fix it?
Benutz den 1.0 LoginServer
Old 04/14/2012, 21:07   #88

Quote:

How to fix it?
Its a error in the newStobm.bin, you must not use the 1.0 loginserver. please post your Error_Log.txt here
Old 04/14/2012, 21:14   #89

Login Server:

Game Server:

Old 04/14/2012, 21:18   #90

Quote:
Login Server:

Game Server:

LoginServer musst du den 1.0 benutzen, solange es gefixxt ist (Werde ich in der nächsten Version fixxen)

GameServer geht nicht weil er nicht zur Datenbank verbinden kann