Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server-Files Vorstellung] LastChaos EP2 Emulator [ALPHA]

Discussion on [Server-Files Vorstellung] LastChaos EP2 Emulator [ALPHA] within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/30/2012, 18:00   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Warmonger= View Post
[troll=on]What's really failing is saying you and Tefarian are even part of this project. I've seen screens showing off what HateMe has done, but nothing neither you or Tefarian has done. Besides that crappy launchers that I released source to a much better one that took like a few minutes to write. I think its HateMe's project and you two are the nubcakes tagging along with it hoping to get your free ride to fame. Sorry to tell you but you actually need to do something to get a reputation. My GamXtender I released is more complex then anything either of you ever wrote. And im 100% sure of that haha. HateMe should drop you two and work on the project alone, because having your names plastered on it just makes him look bad for working with a couple of fruitcakes.[/troll]

your opinion.
btw: its very old version on your screen ;p
Old 03/30/2012, 18:03   #167

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
[troll=on]What's really failing is saying you and Tefarian are even part of this project. I've seen screens showing off what HateMe has done, but nothing neither you or Tefarian has done. Besides that crappy launchers that I released source to a much better one that took like a few minutes to write. I think its HateMe's project and you two are the nubcakes tagging along with it hoping to get your free ride to fame. Sorry to tell you but you actually need to do something to get a reputation. My GamXtender I released is more complex then anything either of you ever wrote. And im 100% sure of that haha. HateMe should drop you two and work on the project alone, because having your names plastered on it just makes him look bad for working with a couple of fruitcakes.[/troll]

i should ignore you for this bad "ragefag" post. but, i dont code it. i just even going to turn on my Wpe pro, and sniffing packets and give it to hateme. i'm btw just a designer, and i dont say anything that I code it, please. you 12 year old kid, i maybe know, why you doesnt want to speak in teamspeak-

please. stand away from this thread, when you doesnt know, whats going on.

btw.- reported

Haley, i thought u know the rules :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:05   #168

elite*gold: 111
Received Thanks: 1,259
Mal etwas zu mir,
da ja mich gerne einige in der Rechtschreibung korrigieren finde ich nicht schlimm.
Das meine Rechtschreibung nicht gerade die beste ist weiß ich selber und dazu kann ich selber nicht so viel da es seine gründe hat. Es gibt eben auch Menschen die hier und da Fehler und Macken haben.

Wer sich über meine Rechtschreibung aufregt soll es für sich behalten. Meine stärken liegen halt woanders.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:07   #169

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefarian View Post
i should ignore you for this bad "ragefag" post. but, i dont code it. i just even going to turn on my Wpe pro, and sniffing packets and give it to hateme. i'm btw just a designer, and i dont say anything that I code it, please. you 12 year old kid, i maybe know, why you doesnt want to speak in teamspeak-

please. stand away from this thread, when you doesnt know, whats going on.

btw.- reported

Haley, i thought u know the rules :P
Its a public forum, im free to express my opinion in any thread I wish. I did not bash on or flame members so im in the clear Lets grave dig a bit and see who has been claiming they are top of the line pro coders for the past several months shall we?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2012, 18:10   #170

Quote:
Its a public forum, im free to express my opinion in any thread I wish. I did not bash on or flame members so im in the clear Lets grave dig a bit and see who has been claiming they are top of the line pro coders for the past several months shall we?
and then- who has the biggest ~ pffchrch

I Dont say, that im a coder rofl'.
Old 03/30/2012, 18:12   #171

Quote:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:17   #172

elite*gold: 100
Ey Warmonger ich bin zu faul jetzt englisch zu schreiben da du mir nicht einmal die Mühe wert bist es zu übersetzen, deshalb habe ich einen tollen Vorschlag für dich ich wette das macht den größten teil der Leser dieses Threads zufrieden. Wie wäre es wen du mal die Aerodynamik deines Computers im freien Fall testest ? Klingt doch toll.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:22   #173

Mein text wird er auch übersetzen- also davor möcht ich aber im allgemeinen topic bleiben und zwar.. wir weden gegen ende des nächsten monats die alpha version starten mit 50 player.ZUM Testen, getestet wird das premium package in der alpha version.

und zu warmonger:

Du wirst das eh lesen, beziehungsweise ich schreibe jetzt das nur für dich, du erinnerst mich an ein Kind, das ich früher kannte. Er hat immer nach aufmerksamkeit gesucht, und wenn man ihm es nicht gab, dann hat er versucht jemanden dafür zu provozieren.

Du erinnerst mich daran. Du bist mit deinen moment 12? Ach nein 20 oder sowas. An das Kind. Versuch dich, wenn du denkst das du ein Uberprocoder bist im Coder's den.

Achja nochn schickes bild für dich, erinnert mich auch an dich, du genius

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:25   #174

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 1,188
und jetzt nehmen wir alle mal eine chill-pill und ignorieren kleine,dumme kinder
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:26   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by M*U*T*E View Post
und jetzt nehmen wir alle mal eine chill-pill und ignorieren kleine,dumme kinder
ok

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:28   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene1999 View Post
ok

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2012, 18:30   #177

Quote:
wie heisst der typ ?
Old 03/30/2012, 18:31   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene1999 View Post
wie heisst der typ ?
ali-g.. ist ein commedy film, mit dem schauspieler von borat & brüno und dem zukünftigem film "Der Diktator"
der schauspieler heißt sascha baron cohen
Old 03/30/2012, 18:34   #179

Quote:
ali-g.. ist ein commedy film, mit dem schauspieler von borat & brüno und dem zukünftigem film "Der Diktator"
der schauspieler heißt sascha baron cohen
kk thx
Old 03/30/2012, 18:35   #180

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefarian View Post
Mein text wird er auch übersetzen- also davor möcht ich aber im allgemeinen topic bleiben und zwar.. wir weden gegen ende des nächsten monats die alpha version starten mit 50 player.ZUM Testen, getestet wird das premium package in der alpha version.

und zu warmonger:

Du wirst das eh lesen, beziehungsweise ich schreibe jetzt das nur für dich, du erinnerst mich an ein Kind, das ich früher kannte. Er hat immer nach aufmerksamkeit gesucht, und wenn man ihm es nicht gab, dann hat er versucht jemanden dafür zu provozieren.

Du erinnerst mich daran. Du bist mit deinen moment 12? Ach nein 20 oder sowas. An das Kind. Versuch dich, wenn du denkst das du ein Uberprocoder bist im Coder's den.

Achja nochn schickes bild für dich, erinnert mich auch an dich, du genius

Du bist ja ein lustiger, beleidigt andere als kiddy und postet selber solche bilder mit einem niveau von einem 10 jährigen.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread