Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LastStalker | The Most Updated EP1 Server

Discussion on LastStalker | The Most Updated EP1 Server within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 03/06/2012, 17:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Uff i am lvl 80+ and i just have 200 SP :/ its realy low dunno how i get SP :/

and you should realy make events like Merchant event or what ever
Old 03/06/2012, 18:15   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefamee View Post
Uff i am lvl 80+ and i just have 200 SP :/ its realy low dunno how i get SP :/

and you should realy make events like Merchant event or what ever
Merchant event right in the first week opened? lol
And beside we just made a event to give away cash points
Old 03/06/2012, 19:56   #33

Hope you like it.
Edit time: ~3 hours.
programms used: Sony Vegas Pro 11, Adobe After Effects CS5
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2012, 20:24   #34

Quote:

Hope you like it.
Are u kidding me... 3 hr to make a 11 sec movie =)).... u made my day...=))....man ur really caz if u are... ur..idk what to say// sony vegas....3hr =)).....=))i cant stop =))...ur so funny..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 20:27   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plescau View Post
Are u kidding me... 3 hr to make a 11 sec movie =)).... u made my day...=))....man ur really caz if u are... ur..idk what to say// sony vegas....3hr =)).....=))i cant stop =))...ur so funny..
uhmm try to edit with sony vegas & Adobe after effects completly new a 11 sec intro... I am sure that you will need over 3 hours if you are not a pro

If you dont know anything about these stuffs you should shut up...
Old 03/06/2012, 20:55   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plescau View Post
Guy, when you dont know how much work that video costs, dont laugh about it. I think he is not a realy pro at the programms that he used to create the video - so he needs longer.

But i like the Video!

Btt: The server sounds nice, i think i will test it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 21:25   #37

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Ich mag deine Vids fame, hab noch nie Adobe After Effects ausprobiert, hab mir solche Intros bisher mit Cinema 4D gebastelt, ist die Handhabung ähnlich?

Cinema 4D ist mir echt zu aufwendig, ist ja nicht so dass ich n Animationsfilm drehen will, sondern nur eine kurze Einleitung.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 21:31   #38

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,208
I got 300 Cash Mall, sell it for 4 E*Gold lo.

But really there is nothing special on this server. Now there are 5 or 6 servers with the same stuff, because all Teammates are to lazy to revolve new ideas?
Old 03/06/2012, 21:33   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarissuis View Post
Ich mag deine Vids fame, hab noch nie Adobe After Effects ausprobiert, hab mir solche Intros bisher mit Cinema 4D gebastelt, ist die Handhabung ähnlich?

Cinema 4D ist mir echt zu aufwendig, ist ja nicht so dass ich n Animationsfilm drehen will, sondern nur eine kurze Einleitung.
Cinema 4D ist ein tolles Programm und da hast du recht sehr aufwendig. Die Handhabung ist in etwa gleich mit After Effects wobei ich allerdings meine das Cinema 4D hingegen etwas komplizierter ist.

Schön zu sehen das Leute die Ahnung haben etwas wert schätzen Ich danke dir

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeTemptation View Post
I got 300 Cash Mall, sell it for 4 E*Gold lo.

But really there is nothing special on this server. Now there are 5 or 6 servers with the same stuff, because all Teammates are to lazy to revolve new ideas?

Can't you read?

Quote:
- Tarian
- Trivia Valley
- New juno
- Mondshine & its chapel dungeons (floors 1-4 + burial chamber)
- A custom Ignition System
- Exclusive Monsters & Multi-level dungeon (lvl 90-100, 120-140 & 160+)
- Ep2/"Ep3" items (covers, armor, weapons etc)
- Cusomized maps
- Custom weapons & armor
- Ep2 quests (& more)
- Nice shops (skill books, quest items, costumes)
- Customized Maps and Dungeons
Did you ever seen a EP1 Server with Customized Maps Armors Weopons?
EP1 Server with a completly New Juno?
EP1 Server with nairat Mondshine Chapel?
an ep1 Server with a completly new Map which you have never seen?
Old 03/06/2012, 23:37   #40

Quote:
Did you ever seen a EP1 Server with Customized Maps Armors Weopons?
EP1 Server with a completly New Juno?
EP1 Server with nairat Mondshine Chapel?
an ep1 Server with a completly new Map which you have never seen?
yes, i have seen it , there are same or more updated ep1 servers lol
Old 03/07/2012, 03:38   #41

Quote:

Hope you like it.
Good Job I'll send you a PM soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourewrong View Post
yes, i have seen it , there are same or more updated ep1 servers lol
You know that's not true. We're not like other servers (like yours for example) that the only thing they get is public releases in forums. We actually make and fix stuff.

More updated EP1 server? You can't be talking about your server... Why don't you go leech more destiny weapons and come back later when you actually made something
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 15:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio@93 View Post
Good Job I'll send you a PM soon

You know that's not true. We're not like other servers (like yours for example) that the only thing they get is public releases in forums. We actually make and fix stuff.

More updated EP1 server? You can't be talking about your server... Why don't you go leech more destiny weapons and come back later when you actually made something
i didnt mean my server but now that ur opened ur mouth let me talk to u:

1st: i beat it's much more updated than yours, leeched things? tell me then who gave u the ep2 hair and faces styles (and u didnt even say thx), besides that atleast we are not putting always server on and off with many different names, it's always on, i also would like to know if u fixed ur skills or just leeched them from someone else, i havent seen a decent release from u anywhere or any helpfull thread post, besides that it's mostly koko who deserver all this since i beat it was him who did most of things on this server, your just benefiting from him and what he can have I DIDN'T MEAN MY SERVER (atleast what i did on my sv is totally made/fixed/implemented from me like my skills, items, etc i didnt take a simple thing like ur diesel horse is, i can do in 1 minute what u do in 10).

did u alredy forget who mostly helped u to understand how to replace the 3d models with cinema4d, lil kid?

2nd: i didnt reply to u, i replied to flame

3rd: read properly next time be4 you talk shit or just dont u like me commenting here? ^^ it was jst an opinion mr rude boy, gl anyways

4th: be more polite next time since i didnt try to ofend u or ur serven, i didnt even mention my server, jsut htere are better server like wiza's one, this is how u act to a reply from a kid (like u call me, so i wonder who the mental kid is here)

i dont want to fk ur thread so lets stop arguing here

pd: all my respects to koko ^^ and his work
Old 03/07/2012, 15:36   #43

Quote:
i didnt mean my server but now that ur opened ur mouth let me talk to u:

1st: i beat it's much more updated than yours, leeched things? tell me then who gave u the ep2 hair and faces styles (and u didnt even say thx), besides that atleast we are not putting always server on and off with many different names, it's always on, i also would like to know if u fixed ur skills or just leeched them from someone else, i havent seen a decent release from u anywhere or any helpfull thread post, besides that it's mostly koko who deserver all this since i beat it was him who did most of things on this server, your just benefiting from him and what he can have I DIDN'T MEAN MY SERVER (atleast what i did on my sv is totally made/fixed/implemented from me like my skills, items, etc i didnt take a simple thing like ur diesel horse is, i can do in 1 minute what u do in 10).

did u alredy forget who mostly helped u to understand how to replace the 3d models with cinema4d, lil kid?

2nd: i didnt reply to u, i replied to flame

3rd: read properly next time be4 you talk shit or just dont u like me commenting here? ^^ it was jst an opinion mr rude boy, gl anyways

4th: be more polite next time since i didnt try to ofend u or ur serven, i didnt even mention my server, jsut htere are better server like wiza's one, this is how u act to a reply from a kid (like u call me, so i wonder who the mental kid is here)

i dont want to fk ur thread so lets stop arguing here

pd: all my respects to koko ^^ and his work
Just to start, you should calm yourself down.
Second of all, i never offended you, i simply asked what ep1 servers have you "seen" more updated than ours, so don't be acting like a victim on me saying i did offend you so you can make an excuse and start cursing.
Third You say you've never seen a helpfull thread from me? Isn't that the same i told you a few months ago about you? And besides i'm not the only one who thinks you don't know sh*t about private servers
Forth You tought me nothing, especially 3d modeling.
Fifth I don't mind you or anyone commeting about our server, but i think you do, remember when you told me to f*ck off when i asked for credits for your leeched website from mine?
Sixth and final, you're accusing me of abusing koko's developments? I'm not forcing him to do anything, if he wants to end our partership he's free to do so. But wasn't that what you were doing in Bunkay? As far as i know the only ones who did something in there was megachomba and koko himself. So you can stop trying to seperate us and get your self a life or a minium respect

BTW: You call the others by "kid" too many times, you're forgeting you're 15?

Grow some ballz, kiddo.
Old 03/07/2012, 16:32   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio@93 View Post
Just to start, you should calm yourself down.
Second of all, i never offended you, i simply asked what ep1 servers have you "seen" more updated than ours, so don't be acting like a victim on me saying i did offend you so you can make an excuse and start cursing.
Third You say you've never seen a helpfull thread from me? Isn't that the same i told you a few months ago about you? And besides i'm not the only one who thinks you don't know sh*t about private servers
Forth You tought me nothing, especially 3d modeling.
Fifth I don't mind you or anyone commeting about our server, but i think you do, remember when you told me to f*ck off when i asked for credits for your leeched website from mine?
Sixth and final, you're accusing me of abusing koko's developments? I'm not forcing him to do anything, if he wants to end our partership he's free to do so. But wasn't that what you were doing in Bunkay? As far as i know the only ones who did something in there was megachomba and koko himself. So you can stop trying to seperate us and get your self a life or a minium respect

BTW: You call the others by "kid" too many times, you're forgeting you're 15?

Grow some ballz, kiddo.
you should know the difference between "kid" and "mental kid" (what u are) yes I'm 16 but it must be hard for u that i understand more on this than u will ever do, or do i have to remind you that u didnt even know how to put the succubus bat demon 3d model a bit higher? u forget those kind of things very fast.

afortunatly i didnt deleted u on skype, just blcked as u did so i can see all the conversation yet, here you have some

Here you wanting me to fix things on ur server (which i never had intention to do as u know)

Quote:
[12/6/2011 11:29:34 PM] Fábio: venga dejate de tonterias y a buscar fixs para el servidor xD
didnt help u with cinema? u didnt even know how to install chaoskit and/or what files open and edit with it

Quote:
[12/26/2011 5:17:55 PM] Fábio: esepra
[12/26/2011 5:17:59 PM] Fábio: esta mierda no abre xD
[12/26/2011 5:18:07 PM] Fábio: unkown file format
[12/26/2011 5:18:15 PM] Fábio: no abre bms <.<
[12/26/2011 5:18:20 PM] Wrong: el k
[12/26/2011 5:18:27 PM] Fábio: cinema 4d
[12/26/2011 5:18:33 PM] Wrong: porke tienes k ponerle el chaos kit
[12/26/2011 5:18:51 PM] Fábio: esta en chaosprojekt?
[12/26/2011 5:18:55 PM] Wrong: no epvp
[12/26/2011 5:19:00 PM] Fábio: kk
[12/26/2011 5:19:38 PM] Wrong:
[12/26/2011 5:19:46 PM] Fábio: que majo eres
[12/26/2011 5:19:47 PM] Fábio: xD
[12/26/2011 5:19:48 PM] Wrong: intenta no responder al thread, xk asi lo ve menos gente
[12/26/2011 5:19:49 PM] Wrong: xD
[12/26/2011 5:20:00 PM] Fábio: sip xD
[12/26/2011 5:20:10 PM] Wrong: si lo pones bien te tiene k abrir los archivos bm
besides that it's funny that u didnt even know how to move a 3d model con cd4 and asked me to do it lol

Quote:
[1/4/2012 2:51:52 PM] Fábio: lmao
[1/4/2012 2:52:00 PM] Fábio: pero creo que a mi no me ira porque tengo el 12
[1/4/2012 2:52:10 PM] Fábio: ya tendre que sacar el 10
[1/4/2012 2:58:05 PM] Fábio: te importa subirme tu el dragon?
[1/4/2012 2:58:21 PM] Fábio: si no solo luego es que tengo el 10
[1/4/2012 3:00:12 PM] Wrong: pasame el bm
[1/4/2012 3:01:53 PM] Fábio: tiene muchos
[1/4/2012 3:01:55 PM] Fábio: cual quieres
[1/4/2012 3:02:15 PM] Fábio: pero sera este seguro
[1/4/2012 3:02:26 PM] Wrong: pero k dragon es
[1/4/2012 3:02:28 PM] Wrong: el pet?
[1/4/2012 3:07:24 PM] *** Fábio envió demonbat02_01.bm ***
[1/4/2012 3:08:48 PM] Wrong: cuanto lo subo
[1/4/2012 3:11:54 PM] Fábio: lo mismo que el dragon normal

or when u asked me to get the ep2 hairs

Quote:
[12/31/2011 1:01:17 AM] Fábio: a vale
[12/31/2011 1:01:30 AM] Fábio: pues dime cuando quieras ablar de los peinados
[12/31/2011 1:01:45 AM] Fábio: pero has conseguido?._.
[12/31/2011 1:02:20 AM] Wrong: te dije k me dijeras por cuales kieres k los sustituya -.-
[12/31/2011 1:03:00 AM] Fábio: si pero para hacer prueba cualquier uno vale
[12/31/2011 1:03:02 AM] Fábio: ..
[12/31/2011 1:03:09 AM] Wrong: para k prueba
[12/31/2011 1:03:17 AM] Wrong: si el k se pueda va a funcionar
[12/31/2011 1:03:32 AM] Wrong: tu dime k viejos kieres k kite por los nuevos
[12/31/2011 1:03:38 AM] Wrong: y cuando pueda te lo hago mañana
[12/31/2011 1:04:50 AM] Fábio: kk ahora mismo
[12/31/2011 1:32:22 AM] Fábio: Numeros de los peinados que me gustaria que se quedaran:

- Titan: 1
- Knight: 1 o 2 (el que mas te guste de los dos)
- Healer: 2
- Mage: 1
- Rogue: 1 o 2 (el que mas te guste de los dos)
- Sorcerer: (el que mas te guste)
[12/31/2011 1:32:54 AM] Wrong: ESOS SON LOS K TIENEN K KEDAR NO?
[12/31/2011 1:33:04 AM] Fábio: sip
[12/31/2011 1:33:10 AM] Wrong: ok
[12/31/2011 1:33:16 AM] Wrong: mañana te lo miro
[12/31/2011 1:33:21 AM] Wrong: el titan ya sabes k no se puede
[12/31/2011 1:33:22 AM] Fábio: merci
with this i'm not saying that im pro at all or whatever since i ask to many ppl and in forums what i dont know to continue learning, but atleast admit it
btw i dont want to seprate u as u said, what could i get for it? koko knows it very well, i just hate like u behave and u know what ur intentions on ur comments are, wont discuss about that, i respect koko as much as anyone will never respect you, je helps me a lot (i have to recognize it) and i help him when he needs it, u should learn a bit from him what being a nice person is

and last, i told u in wiza's forum that it was evilant who copied ur website, not me, so idk why the fk i have to give credits to u, ask him, now that i've kicked evilant i've put standard max's website, so as said before, think before u talk

have fun, mr mature adult
Old 03/07/2012, 17:10   #45

Quote:
you should know the difference between "kid" and "mental kid" (what u are) yes I'm 16 but it must be hard for u that i understand more on this than u will ever do, or do i have to remind you that u didnt even know how to put the succubus bat demon 3d model a bit higher? u forget those kind of things very fast.

afortunatly i didnt deleted u on skype, just blcked as u did so i can see all the conversation yet, here you have some

Here you wanting me to fix things on ur server (which i never had intention to do as u know)

didnt help u with cinema? u didnt even know how to install chaoskit and/or what files open and edit with it

besides that it's funny that u didnt even know how to move a 3d model con cd4 and asked me to do it lol

or when u asked me to get the ep2 hairs

with this i'm not saying that im pro at all or whatever since i ask to many ppl and in forums what i dont know to continue learning, but atleast admit it
btw i dont want to seprate u as u said, what could i get for it? koko knows it very well, i just hate like u behave and u know what ur intentions on ur comments are, wont discuss about that, i respect koko as much as anyone will never respect you, je helps me a lot (i have to recognize it) and i help him when he needs it, u should learn a bit from him what being a nice person is

and last, i told u in wiza's forum that it was evilant who copied ur website, not me, so idk why the fk i have to give credits to u, ask him, now that i've kicked evilant i've put standard max's website, so as said before, think before u talk

have fun, mr mature adult
Think whatever you want, i'm not wasting anymore more time anwering a niñato con problemas mentales, i'm just telling you this one last thing, you say you have respect for koko? Apparently not enought to give him or anyone else credits with what they helped you with. Your respect you say? Trash..

Tags
cheap, ep2, ep3, free, lastchaos