I played on Quaint Kalonline before the admin reset his server.
I used underground and storm hacks, but after doing it a while i was AUTO-BLOCKED for packet sending.
Does anyone know how to avoid to being blocked for packet sending?
hmmmm i dont think so. No one sawd me using it, thats 1. After that i opend a archer and used staggering cooldown, and same result, i got block for 2nd time.
[Need Help] rPE - how block packet for sending to server? 06/04/2011 - General Coding - 2 Replies Hello.
I don't know how block some packet in rPE.
In WPE - checkbox "Block"
Can anyone help with example custom filter for rPE to block packet?
Need help sending a packet ! 02/28/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies i've got a Question and i hope some1 can help me
there is an item at a NPC that u can buy 1 only each time .. and i need to buy 1000000 of it
so i need to send the packet to buy this item 1000000 times
when i try to sniff the packet to buy this item i got :
Packet type : 0x18
format : m
arguments : (unknown character)
so ... how can i send that (unknown character) as an argument ??
in the code that (unknown character) is displayed from "(DWORD)va_arg(args,DWORD)"
when i tried to save...
sending packet at WPe 07/18/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies after sending some packet at WPE my connection to 2moons always got disconnect the moment I send the packet
can someone help me regargding this
packet sending 03/31/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies now i know how to bypass rf online and now i can run WPE PRO w/o getting detected by fireguard.any1 can help me w/ this packet sniffing?coz i get confused on what packet to capture and send to the server.thanks
sending a packet 11/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies I've captured a packet that I'd like to re-send to do a specific function, but I don't know how to do that. I know it involves 4 encryption keys and a packet id number. My best guess is to send the packet to a proxy that hopefully will forward it to the server properly. Anyone want to offer some tips on what to use?