Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pick bot

Discussion on pick bot within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pick bot

hey im searching for a kalonline pick bot .
i wanna use other programs to but i see whole time 3333333 in my screen because that is the pick key
so im looking for something that i just need to type a command or so

Thanks Already

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll Pick Hack - Increase Pick Range?
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
hey this hack has a very small pick range. i kill in large areas and i want to pick ALL drops. any way i can set the range to x10 more?
Pick-Up-Bot
08/26/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Gibts eig. fün pserver en pickupbot der funzt? schreibt den mir pls oder den link halt...
pick up
08/26/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
gibt es einen pick up bot für den p server?????
Fun: Change Cursor, How to Pick Pick Up Nothing
02/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Here's a tip to change your CO (sword) cursor to ingame items. Uses: maybe help u to aim mobs or players better. Pink met is easier to spot than the default cursor. 1. Put item from inventory in F slot. (Eg, put a meteor/nix in F10 slot) 2. Left click on item in F slot (eg. Left click on item in F10 slot) 3. Wala! Your cursor changed to something else (cursor changed to met/nix!) Side effects: you cannot pick up anything on the ground! Lol. This side effect maybe useful to somebody...