wrong person i tihnk.. but i know there is a dangerious person on this site .. so watch out guys.. he had me on msn tellin me rich peopel to hack and things.. i know people on here with G55 .. so watch out guys.. stick to the site.. dont download uploaded files.
naja wenn der trojan UD wär würd dir virus total auch nichts bringen aber kein auffälliger packer ....taskmanager geht noch alle firewalls sagen is clean für mich is das clean egal wer was dagegen sagt
Originally posted by bloodx@Jan 17 2007, 21:07 hehe 1 post and ask for trojan in this leched file XD
I didn't leech. I didn't even download it. I was just asking because I saw that it was posted about a trojan. It seems some say there is and some say there isn't.
Ach und noch zu diesem Shophack, so wie es auf der hxc seite steht funzt es nich, das weiß ich daher , dass ich einfach nach allen values gescannt habe, lange geschichte aber geht nich
Originally posted by taco77+Jan 17 2007, 22:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (taco77 @ Jan 17 2007, 22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bloodx@Jan 17 2007, 21:07 hehe 1 post and ask for trojan in this leched file XD
I didn't leech. I didn't even download it. I was just asking because I saw that it was posted about a trojan. It seems some say there is and some say there isn't. [/b][/quote]
ppl who say there is are still usin it though.. not notice that? ROFL... because they dont want other people using.. its lame.. hope they die.
It looks like a cool program, but I'm not really interested in trying to shop hack or trade hack. If you could use it to get free geons by selling something locked in your inventory to the merchant, or some other way that doesn't involve taking them from another player, that would be worth a try.
ok now i repeat my question again :this time in bad bad english : i cant get anykind of values , i can load the engine , i made everything step by step but i still dont get a value in the left bar :/
Originally posted by aXeSSoire@Jan 18 2007, 12:02 ok now i repeat my question again :this time in bad bad english : i cant get anykind of values , i can load the engine , i made everything step by step but i still dont get a value in the left bar :/