Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unpack] RequiemKal's Config.pk3

Discussion on [Unpack] RequiemKal's Config.pk3 within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2010, 13:48   #46

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealy View Post
I just got into the team a while ago, because I liked the server.
Wrong, you just didn't want to get blocked!
Old 07/02/2010, 15:08   #47

elite*gold: 0
Lol u some wnb Kealy hacker? hahahahahhahah what a nub u are rofl
and also ur NWK will fail ... NWK=New worst kealy(kal) fail muhahahahha owned.

Your noone and ull stay noone.a unknown person to us.get lost from the forum beacuse noone needs u here.
Old 07/02/2010, 15:19   #48

First post ?
I'd rather say you're less known than me.
Idjit :x

Besides, I never said I am hacker or anything similar.
.. wait, did I ? o_0'
Old 07/02/2010, 16:00   #49

why do you kids always have to insult someone (or someones mother)?
flaming about someones picture and don't have the courage to upload a picture of himself.. yeeaaa must be greaaat. you're so adorable bujarecords.

btw talking about reaching the puberty.. hell yea, that's funny. maybe take a look at your avatar? you're not more mature than those who aren't in puberty yet just because you are. even if you passed it - and I doubt that - it means nothing.

Quote:
NWK=New worst kealy(kal) fail muhahahahha owned.
did I missed something? where do you just 'owned' him? in my eyes, you just proved that you are incapable of doing smth on your own and are now talking bullshit about some people you don't even know.

unfortunately the thread kealy was talking about got deleted, there is no better example of immature kids flaming someone because he/she ****** something up so that you weren't able to play. imagine he didn't crashed the server and you continued to geek there for uuhm lets say 4weeks. then someone else will show up and rape the server. congratulations, you've just wasted 4more weeks of your live. think about it, seriously.
Old 07/02/2010, 17:08   #50

Talking about time-wasting, whats the point in raping a server? Isnīt it time-waste too? Or whatīs the reasoning of destroying a server and with it the fun of hundreds of people? Tell me. Is it your own fun? Or is it the deep wish of somebody to go recognized? Or is it just jealousy of someoneīs succeeding with a good server? There is no good reason for an acting like this, itīs just stupidity. And also you have to reckon that people are going to flame and whine, you have to understand it, itīs like you love a girl and I take it from you because my ***** is longer or something like that.

Ah and by the way if you rate peopleīs level of mind by itīs avatar and say that anime avatar make you a kid then Kealy is one too? Watching anime, reading manga is same as playing games, reading books or watching movies, it entertainment and wanting to be entertained doesnīt make you a kid or arenīt adults allowed to have fun? The older you are the less fun you should have? Donīt you envy people enjoying their life?
Old 07/02/2010, 18:03   #51

I don't attack servers in any way, I can't tell you if it's for fun or for smth else. Anyways I don't think that it was a waste of time, Kealy showed with some unusal methods, that the server ain't good protected. ofc, he could have done this by just writing a mail but that's up to him.

oh, I never said I'm rating a user by his avatar. I just mentioned that it's kinda odd to write stuff like this. He may just be into painting animes, but to be honest I have seen so many ppl with this kind of avatars (narotuh eh?) and most of them are kids.

I don't envy people enjoying their life since I'm enjoying mine pretty good, too.
Old 07/02/2010, 18:16   #52

But if you donīt know his motives why you defend him? May he wated to do "damage" other people? Yeah, he showerd that server isnīt protected well, but he also make them suffer, the Requiemteam worked hard at their project and he just destroyed it. The server will lose a lot of players and since Kealy posted a lot of information about the server, they have to repair a lot or may they arenīt even able to fix it? :O

Yeah most of them are kids, but there also are older people watching and reading anime and manga and there also are older people playing, may they arenīt the majority but they are there and so you shouldnīt tell everyone who enjoys anime that heīs a kid. (Normally Iīm wondering why "kid" should be an "insult" because I think the time of being kids was one of our bests, but thatīs another story)
Ok, you enjoy your life and you do it in your way, and others do it in other ways, some of them may enjoy it by playing games, because itīs fun, isnīt it? So please donīt say itīs a waste of time, because most of the things, which make us enjoy our life are wastes of time, or arenīt they? Whatīs the life about? May itīs about enjoying it? Or is it about reaching your goals or starting a revolution or inventing new technologies? Noone really knows ;-)
Old 07/02/2010, 19:04   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by niKe View Post
why do you kids always have to insult someone (or someones mother)?
flaming about someones picture and don't have the courage to upload a picture of himself.. yeeaaa must be greaaat. you're so adorable bujarecords.
I can upload a pic of my ****, maybe your mom likes it

Edit: btw niKe.. hm.. I remember ya from X-Perience.. could it be?
You was a nap archer or? Anway nice that u still sux

Edit2: And I don't care that Kaely just wanted to show us that the server has a bad security. Fact is, that when no ******* hackers want to destroy the server, isn't a good security needed. Everybody just wanted to play there; most wouldn't even care if they woudn't spent some € for donations and 'some' hours in leveling but in fact they did, so they care. If you put time and money in something you wouldn't say "Nice. Cool. Wow!!!" if someone is coming and destroying it just to show everybody that the ******* **** security can't compare to the security that you ****** 1337 hack0rz created. Omfg. Just **** you Kaely

Edit3: I'm not a kid. Actually I'm thinking that im older than the most here - so stfu and go hack some nintendo games freaks..
Old 07/02/2010, 19:36   #54

You can't spell my name right.
Old 07/02/2010, 19:36   #55

this proves >again< that you aren't able to write without insulting someone. good job (:

you shouldn't take that much pills dude, it was obviuosly that I played a thief on XP ~.~
I'll take this as a 'I don't know you'..

If you really think you are older than most of us here, why do you act so stupid? doesn't this embarrass you?
Old 07/02/2010, 19:54   #56

It's very embarassing
Isn't it embarassing to get a ****** from destroying ppls fun KAELY?
And niKe.. XP has gotten a thief? I'm wondering. Didn't noticed.. huh
Old 07/02/2010, 20:37   #57

you mix smth up, it was me who asked you if it's embarrassing not Kealy.
ohfvckreally?
Old 07/02/2010, 22:15   #58

mi wana hack and famurs kaloline legendy too.
that whats Kealy wanna be? ehh xD

btw, to Who like lowrates server etc
Bakabug is back2kalscene, he and a friend workin in it, they will have newest client
but it gonna take some timesxD
Old 07/03/2010, 00:04   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Name7 View Post
mi wana hack and famurs kaloline legendy too.
that whats Kealy wanna be? ehh xD

btw, to Who like lowrates server etc
Bakabug is back2kalscene, he and a friend workin in it, they will have newest client
but it gonna take some timesxD
true
Old 07/03/2010, 05:57   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealy View Post
I am sooooo not responsible for the **** you're gonna do with this <3

Sayonaraaaa & hf' <o/

Note: Quickposts ftw too o_o

EDIT: renewed the config since the update and added few missing files.
@Kealy XD wtf is 70+ shop aress ? i mean s100..** XD i could fint it out in ur unpacked files hehehe