Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro

Discussion on Macro within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ich hab ma ne Frage an euch , weiß jemand wie man es schaft , ein macro innerhalb von kal abzuspielen also ein macro tool ,welches innerhalb von kal arbeitet, dass hat den zweck dass wenn man mehrere angel accounts hat , diese einmal anmeldet und das macro aufzeichnet und dann nur noch einmal das macro starten muss damit sich alle angler einloggen. Bevor der HS kam hatte ich das so und es hat 1a gefunzt jetzt funzt das macro nur noch bis man seine figur auswählt , dann bewegt sich die maus nicht mehr. Wäre um jeden Tipp dankbar schonmal thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
[Macro] Making an assist Macro
10/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
This will tell you how to make an assist macro in the Warhammer Online game. This is a very useful macro that can be used in very busy surroundings such as Realm vs Realms, Scanerios and Public Quest. Step 1: Click the WAR icon Step 2: Click Macros icon Step 3: Click an empty box icon Step 4: Give your macro a name such as "Assist" Step 5: Type the following command /assist charactername Step 6: Click No Icon set box Step 7: Select an icon of your liking Step 8: Click Save
Macro Express (Help with Macro at Basilisk)
08/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
O.K guys, so i have made a few macro's using macro express before. Now that my archer is level 128, i started making waters to plvl at basilisk. Since plvling is so repetitive, i want to leave my archer on bot running in circles around the stack killing bask's. I tried to do this with SV record route macro, but the problem w/ SV is that it will stand in one spot until it kills all the monsters. Thats why i tried to make my own macro express so it just shoots and jumps to the next coord. ...
Macro Express re-log macro help
01/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I use Co Partner but the re-log in feature in copartner SUCKS, as some of you know. So i use macro express... what my macro does is closes the instruction box, and clicks on log in (duh). Since this is a macro, its performing exact screen coordinates every single time and conquer detects that... hmm what could i do to make it more "randomized?".... any idea what to do to get past the macro detection?