Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell account and ditto

Discussion on sell account and ditto within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell account and ditto

selling lvl 104 gob with all data, recovery email etc.
and good family.

Additionaly selling ditto 10$ it opens up like additional kal client.. works well for LA parties, AutoBless , all together.
Old 09/29/2021, 02:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey can u sell me that dito ? for 10 euro paysafecard ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ditto sourcecode + quick tutorial for compiling and maintaining
05/26/2021 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 55 Replies
Ditto program - It's a macro program, which allows you to make automatic parties like Hangout, Demon water dragon hunters, any shiny party. (I will put my profiles as well - these will be only generic profiles, I won't share extended ones). Make sure to run program as administrator so macro could work. I got this program from someone and upgraded it a little bit. It's also possible to fix windows 7 issue easily too if i haven't supplied fix there, but it's up to you to figure it out how to...
RELASE - Ditto reworked to bypass TiMo and newer HackShields
04/29/2021 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
it was much more complicated than just changing the name spaces in code, selling it for 5 euro each and will prove it works before anything send me a message here
Auf Ditto suche :D
03/15/2013 - Pokemon - 8 Replies
Hallo ihr Lieben Pokemon Fan´s ich hab mal eine fragen, ich suche nämlich ein Ditto auf schwarze Edition hat zufällig einer eins wäre gut :D Danke :) :o