Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[problem] with hackshield!

Discussion on [problem] with hackshield! within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[problem] with hackshield!

even though im not using no hacks or smthng like that now' i still get hackshield error of "game hack was detedcted", do you have any idea why? i add pict of my procceses:
Old 03/18/2010, 15:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
no, but google chrome ftw!!!
Old 03/18/2010, 16:55   #3

1- hey if you use chrome why u have iexplorer.exe (4x) process, do you was using internet explorer when you make the image?, if no thats the problem.

2- After that i dont know what the hell is > cchservice.exe and the last SYSTEM process
xD
Old 03/18/2010, 20:25   #4

lol, whats the problem with chrome?
i find it pretty comfortable
well, it seems like no1 knows whats the problem...
Old 03/19/2010, 12:15   #5

It's a very weird problem. Friend was playing on Redlight, switched to Unbreakable. started the unbreakable exe and had the hackshild problem. He tried to go back to RedLight but now he has the hackshild problem there to. very strange problem I say.
Old 03/19/2010, 13:56   #6

yet, no sulotion....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HackShield Problem
09/06/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
Hi ich habe (könnte) schon länger kein WarRock mehr gespielt :(:(:(:( weil mein HackShiel nicht mehr lädt, ich habe schon ne ganze menge ausprobiert. Kann mir jemand sagen was ich jetzt noch tun kann? mfg Black_Edition (früher OnlineZocker)
Hackshield problem
06/12/2010 - 4Story - 5 Replies
Hello! hackshield to block all hack, what can I do? Thanks for reply.
Hackshield Problem
05/18/2010 - WarRock - 13 Replies
Wie Schon Gesagt Habe Ich Ein Problem Mit dem Hackshield Ich Wurde Gerade Disconnectet Obwohl Kein Hack Auf Meinem Windows Ist. Das Problem Habe Ich Nun Öfters Wisst Ihr Was die Ursache Dafür Ist? :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Problem mit Hackshield !!!
07/22/2008 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Oha Oha wenn ich Starten will, sagt er bei Hackshield immer "Datei nicht gefunden" oder sowas in der Art... oder "Datei falsch installiert"... Ich weiss es auch nicht :( Habe mir auch diesen FU Rootkit ding da runtergeladen und probiert. Hier folgender Fehler: http://www.hochladen.info/img/epNkWdmxzsNh5Im Habe Vista Home Edition .. Wäre für hilfe sehr dankbar !
Problem mit Hackshield
12/04/2007 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Seit gestern wenn ich KalOnline oder 2moons starte melden sich in Kal sobald ich auffen server bin und bei 2moons beim starten die Anti Hack shields und sagen ich benutze cheats ich hab aber nix am laufen kein Auto Macro kein Bypass oder oder oder , weiß vllt wer wie ich das fixxen kann? 2moons reinstall hat auch nich geholfen prozesse hab ich alle durchgeguckt waren auch nur meine standart prozesse. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/989/poloalgq9. th.jpg ...