Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disable rendering

Discussion on Disable rendering within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disable rendering

Hi,

what game function is relevant for rendering?
I do not want to see the game screen and want to decrease the cpu load.

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disable Rendering "Bot"
04/25/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hey guys, thought I would release this short and simple script. I coded that because some1 asked me to and i wanted to share with you guys Nothing much, theres is probably some unnecessary code in it i didnt wonna remove :D #HowToUse Start Guild Wars Start the Bot / Script
[Rendering Service]Cheap rendering service ^^
08/16/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 17 Replies
Hello e*pvpers! Today I want to start a rendering service. *+ What is that? If you liked screenshot from a game and there's a character on it,for example you've made screenshot of an Altair from Assassin's Creed murdering someone and you want your character without background,just Altair. That's render. Examples:
Sony Vegas 9.0 Rendering Problem.. :S
08/29/2009 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Hi alle miteinander ! Ich hab ein Problem beim Rendern von Videos bei Sony Vegas 9.0 ... Wenn ich es rendern will, bleibt der Ladebalken immer bei 0% und die dauer wird immer größer o.ô habe schon viele Formate ausprobiert aber bei allem kommt das gleiche.. Hat jemand vllt. die Lösung? :S Wäre echt geil.. Ich will nämlich mein erstes Video gleich bei Youtube reinstellen.. Gibt natürlich auch ein Thx.. :) MfG dermetinsuchtii