I used to do this with bakadecode/bakadecoder2, but it isn't working for me anymore. I saw in an older topic some said they still manage to decrypt the files.
Can anyone help me so I can do it myself and don't have to ask here or look for a fresh inititem/message file every time?
haha ask bliz0r, he released it some months ago... but it was fixxed with the time (as far as i know)
and uhm.. bakabug is not working on kal anymore (??)
I care .
I have some materials from him and I think he actually did a lot for Kal community - I miss many of those materials, but I manage to get atleast something.
He made tools for Private servers and came up with the sources of some hacks. You guys shouldn't act, like he didn't do anything.
I care .
I have some materials from him and I think he actually did a lot for Kal community - I miss many of those materials, but I manage to get atleast something.
He made tools for Private servers and came up with the sources of some hacks. You guys shouldn't act, like he didn't do anything.
I guess he helped you too, or not?
i never have say anything against Luca.I Really respect him, cuz he learned me the Basics of C++,ASM,CPU,Hooking,Reversing etc...
He is really nice, i dont care if all say he Programs ugly what ever, he is a great Programmer.
i Know many other Project's from him, when he leaved Kal and i only can say ->
"Yes, but who cares"
I know it is not (you've been helping Luca very recently with his latest project), but it did kinda implied that you felt different towards Luca/BakaBug as you do for real
Decrypting l2.ini on es-L2 10/12/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hi, please help me decrypt the l2.ini file of www.ES-L2.com, i tried all your ideas of drag drop with l2decrypt or cmd with l2encdec, if u want to have the file, download the patcher on the www.es-l2.com and then ull be able to run the setting and get the l2.ini files and help me decrypt it to find the IP and all we need to put a L2walker on that server.
frodo
Is Decrypting 412 ini Not Possible Yet? 09/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies Seeing as there is no answer to my thread that has been around for days ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& f=41&t=6844&s= ) is there just no way at this time to decrypt the 412 ini?
help with decrypting , please 06/20/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies I want to decrypt lineage.dll's from ingame walker. Is it possible to decrypt and to edit?
Lowfyr provided with the link to some decryptor (http://dstuff.luftbrandzlung.org/l2asylum/), but the question is: is this the right tool for that and what about them decoding version (111, 121, 211, 212, 41xL, 41x)? Do I need to use some specific setting for specific walker version?
Thanks in advance.