Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undefined file(s) installed. Please reinstall the program.

Discussion on Undefined file(s) installed. Please reinstall the program. within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Undefined file(s) installed. Please reinstall the program.

As Title .
P-Server "Fusion" geht nich.

Wenn ich Starten will, kommt diese Meldung:
"Undefined file(s) installed. Please reinstall the program"
Old 02/08/2010, 16:09   #2

dann würde ich mal deren forum aufsuchen oder das machen, was dir die fehlermeldung sagt

werner
Old 02/08/2010, 19:56   #3

ok i can tell what worked 4 me:
start>control pannel>system>advanced>setings>Data Execution Prevention tick 2nd 1 and choice Add, search for your client map (where you got server installed) and choice your game starter, then open. After that click Apply.

gl
Old 02/08/2010, 20:20   #4

elite*gold: 20
none vista fix @engine!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Undefined file(s) is installed. Please reinstall the programm.
03/06/2011 - Kal Online - 31 Replies
hi, I got a problem: when i install Kalonline P-Servers like 80% of them i get this error message. there are even some of them which are working first and after restart of my pc i get this error. already deinstalled my antivir programm to check if it block smth but nothing work. btw i got vista 32 bit greetz and thx for usefull answers
[QUESTION] What program will open JScript Script File
05/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey i was wondering What program will open JScript Script File? please i need answers ASAP !!!!
Can anybody help put CONQUER.EXE PATCH 5219 and ITEMTYPE.DAT 5215 into program file
03/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
So I'm a noob at this and I don't know where to put these downloads into the program files. I know how to get there but I don't know what to delete and replace with the new hacked files...please help. my email is [email protected].
So i installed Vac and Whack...
03/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
i installed the taiwan files in my data , wellnow the wallhack is working but are there areas who dont work or actually DO work or is there a new vac hack cuz its boring to level the normal way i could go 2moons with vac hack that would be more fun , pls tell me how i get vac hack on taiwan server so i could have some fun plx :D
1.9.4 Bot with installed Rootkit
03/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
All you do is run calc.exe and follow the instructions. I did not write this. I have not used this. I use glider.